Rejected Chicken Egg Parkour (Easy-Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPause

Donator
Ratings
10 1

This map was built on the creative server on iPause's plot.

I think that It would be ranked easy, but if you believe that its medium than thats fine!

Ive also previously submitted a map on easy.

Thanks!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.
I feel that this theme is
clear. Although the chicken egg was nice, The colors made it look ugly in choice. We also already have a chicken egg parkour.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
This parkour would be ranked
medium because although some jumps are hard, They can be passed with /speed.

And Lastly, My comment.
This parkour should or should not be
denied.
Reasons Why:
- We have a chicken parkour
- The pixel art is small compared to the actual parkour

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision.
Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I think this should be rejected because the pixel art is small we also already got a pk accepted & playable on parkour that has a chicken egg in the map and its to classic It has been used a lot of times the pixel art

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Parkour build pro i bet you cant even make pixel art :/ ALSO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BE COOL BY SAYING BRO

iPause

Donator
Ratings
10 1
Well thanks everyone! Pixel art is always my weak spot. I will defiantly build a better map in the future! Thanks for your feedback.

iPause

Donator
Ratings
10 1
So is this getting denied? I was just wondering because I want to start building a better and new map!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.