Choose your rank on Parkour!

Ratings
For the parkour /rankup I think players should be able to choose what rank they have. Ex: If someone is CHAMPION rank they should have the option to go back to GOD rank or whatever rank because some ranks look better than others but maybe you still want to go back to CHAMPION rank. Basically a fun factor! Thank you.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
For the parkour /rankup I think players should be able to choose what rank they have. Ex: If someone is CHAMPION rank they should have the option to go back to GOD rank or whatever rank because some ranks look better than others but maybe you still want to go back to CHAMPION rank. Basically a fun factor! Thank you.
Prestaging is exactly this. Except, I understand what you mean. Sometimes it would be nice to have the mana back xD

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Basically adding this would take out the entire concept of prestiging. Then having mana for just the shop would kind of be a waste as mana would have no where to go, you would just have an accumulation of mana. Plus the mana leaderboards would then server no purpose as everyone would have such high amounts of mana ^-^. Cute idea but doesn't seem viable sadly :c

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
I think once u prestige u can choose your rank u want to stay at. Im going to stay at MASTER :)