Christmas Giveaway! - [CLOSED!]

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
Hello Hallow, My IGN is, Duck646 , and I really just want to buy a rank for Christmas, but im hoping I will get chosen here. I would like to receive the reward on factions, I'd rather buy my rank, and win 3 christmas keys. My discord is Xedut#6181

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Important Update for Olympians:

Due to the Olympus reset scheduled for 26th December at 3PM EST, if the winners chosen on 25th December happen to want their prize on either of the Olympus realms [unless it is a rank], I will wait until after the reset to give out those prizes, just to make it a little more fair.

If the winners chosen either want a rank, or the keys on a different server, the prizes will still be given out on the 25th/26th December. For more information about Olympus Season 3, feel free to check it out here: https://manacube.com/threads/olympus-season-3.50205/

Thank you to everyone who has entered so far - You still have until the 25th to enter the giveaway, good luck! <3

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
It’s crazy how fast time flies! I remember when you joined the staff team and I cherish that day as one of the days I made good friend as well as colleague. I admire your hard work and perseverance. Much love always <3

IGN: emilyrenee_
Christmas Wish: For my friends’ happiness to continue x)
Current Rank: MVP+
Server: Olympus, of course (OLYCUBE:))
Discord: emilyrenee_#8668

Thank you for taking the time to do this as well as having the kindness. Once again, much love :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Ho, Ho, Ho-wdy!

The giveaway is now over, and the winners have been chosen ... Congratulations to @pcbinladen and @sillllllllllllll on both winning global VIP! Thank you again to everyone who did enter - I hope you all have a great festive season, and an even better New Year!

(poor quality) Video for evidence:

Merry Christler <3

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Rip