Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Presidenten,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-Your map is WAY too hard even for an insane, I suggest you to retry your map and make it easier.
-The parkour is pretty confusing, please add some signs to indicate where we need to go.
-The build is pretty messy because of the magical trail around the tree, I suggest you to remove it and change the parkour at the same time since a part is on the trail (The trail part was pretty confusing and repetitive).
-I don't know if there is more of them, but I found an exploit right here : http://prntscr.com/mdgi90

After all this, the theme is not the best theme you can pick, but the build is REALLY good, but messy like said above, the parkour is pretty varied but is too hard and confusing also like said above, and I'm gonna be honest, I gave up on the ice trail part, so I didn't judged all the parkour.

I will judge again the map just before adding maps (If I don't have problems, I will judge it the February 1st).
(You can also send me a mail in game or a message on discord if you think it's ready to be judged again)
Post automatically merged:

Hoi again.
And now, I'm happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as an INSANE DONATOR !
You managed to remove the ice trail like I asked, so now I think the build is really good without being too much messy. The parkour is easier than before, which is good, my only problem is the map was still too confusing, so I've added some signs to indicate a bit more so we are less confused. The reason why I accept this map as a donator is your map is pretty hard without speed, but most of your hard jumps are pretty easy with speed, so I think it fit more with the other donators than here.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.