GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
This was a super fun collab casey! Thanks for letting me make the Parkour. I hope I have done it well, this is my 4th time making Insane parkour, any critique is appreciated!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
dude wtf
I was gone for a few hours and you already made a new one o.o
I gotta test it when im on later :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
am I blind or is there like not a single parkour jump in the screenshot o.o talk about hiding the build

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
am I blind or is there like not a single parkour jump in the screenshot o.o talk about hiding the build
If you look at his right hand, you can see one slime block. I didn't even mean to make it so hidden, but I guess I did hahaha
And the stone he sits on too

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Shmasey and Gamers,

I am letting you know that this map is being put into Ongoing. This means that your submission has been reviewed by a primary map judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map! The thread will be closed to public comments.

If you have questions in the meantime, message me on Discord!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Casey and Gamers,

I'm happy to tell you this map is being accepted! The theme is original, there are actually no Hunter x Hunter maps yet on ManaCube. Good job on coming up with an original theme. The build is really awesome, it's recognizable as the character and pretty detailed with how sizeable it is, so good job.

The parkour was really great. I had a lot of fun playing it and it was super smooth. I really liked the cart hopping aspect, it was something that was different and refreshing. Very fun map overall, mixed and varied, fit the difficulty, all that good stuff. I think this is the best insane parkour that you've made Gamers and it's really great to see how much you've improved making hard parkour. Good job :)

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you both soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.