Not open for further replies.

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
General_Hamster
Made on map maker world. /plot visit General_Hamster then go to the right
Hard Course

First off, yes it is pixel art/3D pixel art, but give it a chance. I tried to make jumps more unique because on most of my courses that were rejected were rejected because of repetitive jumps. Thank you :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hamster,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme has been used several times before, so make sure to check before you pick a theme as we wouldn't like to have the same theme over and over again, which I am sure you understand.
- The build is, like you said, pixel art. Now, we do make an exception in some cases, but I am sorry to say we won't do so this time. The build is pretty standard and isn't the most attractive thing either. You're almost there though, it would maybe be an idea to work together with a good builder to make an awesome course?
- The jumps have really improved from last times, there is more variety and unique jumps. I especially like the slime jumps as they were both challenging and fun to do. Keep this up and you'll get a map accepted soon!
- The length suits the hard difficulty in combination with the difficulty of the jumps and checkpoint placement. Good job on that.

You've really been improving on you map making skills, all that is left is the working on the builds and you should be good to go.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.