CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

DJddog5

MVP+
DJddog5
DJddog5
MVP+
Ratings
  • DJddog5
  • DJddog5#8926
  • Having plenty of time to play Mana Cube and play with my new puppy.
  • Atlas(almost 1k hours) and Creative(55 hours)

Friceman

MVP
Friceman
Friceman
MVP
Ratings
IGN: Friceman
Tag: NotSuprised#8919
Gratefulness: Grateful for the free time I got remaining. I feel like it's been boosted by the lock down, but I wait for the okay to be able to head on out!
Server I play the most: Survival

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
IGN: jayjayrox
Discord: jayjayrox#7483
Enjoying the free time that I can spend on minecraft servers, talking more with discord friends. Staying at home and enjoying life, during this annoying lockdown
Server I will continue to play and used to play a lot: Parkour

Ratings
3 1
IGN: Moojitsu

Discord: Mimori Azume#7633

Favorite lockdown memory: My favorite lockdown memory would probably be when I joined Hypixel for the first time with my close friend as we video called for 8+ hours, laughing, and having an amazing time together! Playing Bed Wars, Murder Mystery, Build Battles, Party Games, and more is so enjoyable and honestly is one of my favorite things to do even now. I love my friends. :)

Most played server: I've been on parkour almost constantly, but I'm trying to give skyblock a chance! I joined only for the parkour though. :D

Last edited:

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
IGN: Moojitsu

Discord: Mimori Azume#7633

Favorite lockdown memory: My favorite lockdown memory would probably be when I joined Hypixel for the first time with my close friend as we video called for 8+ hours, laughing, and having an amazing time together! Playing Bed Wars, Murder Mystery, Build Battles, Party Games, and more is so enjoyable and honestly is one of my favorite things to do even now. I love my friends. :)

Most played server: Hypixel, but Manacube comes to a close second! (I've just been playing Hypixel for longer... I think Manacube is becoming my favorite, though.)
Try not to mention other servers please

Ratings
IGN: __Sparky
Discord: *Max#8346
Lockdown memory: Spending more time with my dog / being to walk her every day and getting more fresh air with no school. Also love playing games and being on houseparty with my friends more
Favorite server: Right now this one lol, I've been playing it 8 hours a day since I started it a few days ago, absolutely love it and it is great to play with mates

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
Hello,
My IGN: CornelisDeWitt

My discord: NotAJob#1528

Favorite Memory: Because me and my family have a busy life we do not see each other often. I think having fun with my family is my favorite part of lockdown. Besides, lets be honest: playing MineCraft is never a problem.. hehe

Server: I mostly play Parkour (selling stuff for cheap prices on /ah)

Have a good day!

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
IGN: georgevarka
Discord: G.V.01#1021
Because of this quarantine, which I'm sure most of us hate, I realised how much I valued my friends. Not being able to see them affected me more than I originally thought it would. Once this is over I'm hugging all my homies.
I usually play parkour

Ratings
IGN: BlueSans5
My Discord is: 『Blank』#8563
Favorite memory: I was able to bond with my brother more with animal crossing as we both play on the same island and switch.
Most Played Server: Aztec

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
IGN: kxequeen
Discord: kxequeen#2965
Favorite memory: Playing Minecraft all day xD
Main: Atlas-Olympus ;)

aviv10bm10

ELITE
aviv10bm10
aviv10bm10
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: aviv10bm10

Discord: whoite magician#9058

Favorite Memory: 3 days ago i played with like 20 friends on fortnite creative for like 6 hours with all the boys (and girls (maybe)) and then at night i went to see my gf after not meeting her for like 1 month and it was pretty damm cool and exciting.

server: Well i like to have diversity so id still say Aztec first but right after it oasis cuz i play both as main but mostly aztec and thne sometimes aether

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
  • IGN: Faudon
  • Discord (including #): fau#0001 (will change in a few days as I was gifted nitro haha)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!: I made a car out of cardboard for my sister and painted it pink and added cute decoration, really fun and memorable moment for the family.<3
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!): Parkour and I sometimes play Skyblock!

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
crookiexx ; ocandice#6628
Lockdown is unfortunately very hard on the mental health but I'm super greatful to have my beautiful little family here with me every step of the way!
I main Survival !! :)

Aeroflow

MVP+
Aeroflow
Aeroflow
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: Aeroflow
Discord: SharkyPanda#5718
Favorite lockdown memory: I helped host an incredibly large online event with a dedicated team, was such an honor to work with them! More specifically, it was an event that had around 500 participants consisting of academic rounds.
I generally play on Aztec the most, but you might find me hopping around from server to server :)

Good luck to all the participants!

TimeLP

Ratings
  • TimeLUVSPigical

• pooh#2020

• My fav memory from quarantine must be when I and my friends had an online sleepover and we stayed up until 7 in the morning. Not the greatest night of sleep I've had lol

• I only play on the parkour server, but it can happen from time to time that I join in on the Olympus prison server. :^)

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 7th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
KathrynsWill
KathrynsWill#0161
My favorite part of lockdown is having the time/energy to cook healthy meals more often and spending so much time with my son.
I main survival. xD

Tytler

PATRON+
Tytler
Tytler
Patron+
Ratings
Tytler
Tytler#9770
I'm grateful for everyone who voluntarily went out to help out around the world, like they don't have to do it but they want to for the greater good. They are risking their life to go into the front line and help the community.
I also play survival

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
  • IGN: ClumsyCityBear
  • Discord Bear#5410
  • my favourite lockdown memory would have to be having more time on manacube and becoming staff. Being able to get closer with the other staff then I already was and being able to help people further and more than I originally could.
  • I play survival most!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
IGN: TheDestroyer7234
Discord: LilDumpling#6637
My favorite lockdown memory was when I finally finished one of the biggest puzzles I have with my sister! We don't really hang out that much, so it was really fun to do it with her. I hope I get to have more memories with her soon!
Most played server: Parkour ofc :3