CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
...but.... it asked for most played server and obviously manacube isn't the only server in the world... :/
By server, Cele meant realm/gamemode on Manacube (eg. creative, aether, etc)

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
IGN: ExclusiveKeeper
Discord: Stock#8597
Favourite Memory: I'd honestly have to go with spending more time with the boys lmao, I know it doesn't seem appropriate to be spending time with the boys, but when we're left out of school with nothing to do, it's been great being able to hang with them and play games with them unlike I've never been able to because of my normal schedule
Server: I play on Olympus Atlas the most, however I do play on Skyblock Oasis a little bit as well

LuffyMC

ELITE
LuffyMC
LuffyMC
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: LuffyMC
Discord: Loof#3551
Favorite memory during isolation: Started playing on Atlas and met many great friends! (simps too xD) Also got top 3rd rebirth first month playing! :D
Server: Atlas ofc :)

Thank you cele doing this giveaway <33

BrightWhaIe

MVP
CartelTurtle
CartelTurtle
MVP
Ratings
My IGN is BrightWhale
Discord: BrightWhale#5178
My favorite memory in isolation is planting fruit trees with my family.
I play on Atlas and that's about it, I will occasionally get on creative to mess around.

Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 7th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
Oceanfell
Oceanfell#1265
My favourite part is spending more time indoors. Since the lockdown I have had more spare time (I played Minecraft for most of it) and I read a couple of books and I started playing with my friends on other games more often, and they normally can't play because they are too busy with work or school.
I play Atlas which I have played for about 99% of my time on Manacube.

game_informer24

VIP
game_informer24
game_informer24
VIP
Ratings
My Ign: game_informer24
Discord: MrSavage14#6546
My favorite lockdown memory was my brother coming home and I mostly play on atlas and kitpvp sometimes

_Smokescreen_

VIP+
_Smokescreen_
_Smokescreen_
VIP+
Ratings
IGN: _Smokescreen_
Discord: _Smokescreen_#3284
My favourite part of quarantine is actually having the chance to do lots of cleaning up and generally helping out my family more (and playing lots of Minecraft!).
I mostly play Skyblock (before Skyblock I played lots of Parkour)

Ratings
Ign:emilieXsezar
Discord:emilieXsezar#5246
My favorite lock down memory is the ability to help people in need especially people that are sick ♡(∩o∩)♡that why I'm not active that much.
My favorite server mostly atlas my second home (。’▽’。)♡

Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 7th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
Ign: pwqrk

Discord: chanchan#1290

I enjoy sleeping in the most, and talking to people about what they have been doing while I'm working at my cafe.
I play parkour and Aztec most only :))

Ratings
IGN: kiki04
Discord: kiki04#5860
I enjoy spending time with my mom and sister, while also going fishing and golfing with them (both actions are allowed where I am from).
I mainly only play Atlas

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: Smxhite

Discord (including #): Smxthie#4481

Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
Lockdown would probs be helping 2 of my favourite people realise how much love they have for each other because they were blind the whole time, they honestly mean the world to me and I'm glad they mean the world to each other now!

In life probably breaking my leg! as much as it sounds weird it just made me realise how much I actually want to pursue my dreams because for 6 weeks I couldn't do what I loved the most.

What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)
Creative and Events, Beginning to play Survival a lot more now too! but you know cele I will always have a special place in my heart for Parkour <3
Someone's been busy ;) I hope you can get back to a trampoline soon lovely <3
Good luck! (i would say break a leg but y'know,,,)

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: georgevarka
Discord: G.V.01#1021
Because of this quarantine, which I'm sure most of us hate, I realised how much I valued my friends. Not being able to see them affected me more than I originally thought it would. Once this is over I'm hugging all my homies.
I usually play parkour
I can attest to this! Hugging the homies is number 1 post-lockdown priority- really does make you appreciate the people you take for granted! Good luck!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: Aeroflow
Discord: SharkyPanda#5718
Favorite lockdown memory: I helped host an incredibly large online event with a dedicated team, was such an honor to work with them! More specifically, it was an event that had around 500 participants consisting of academic rounds.
I generally play on Aztec the most, but you might find me hopping around from server to server :)

Good luck to all the participants!
That sounds awesome, anything that helps distract people at the moment is really great, especially seeing so many groups of people pull together to get stuff done, I guess it highlights how much good people can do given the chance! Goodluck!

smithephoebe

Ratings
IGN: MintyDove
Discord: smithephoebe#2191
Fav Iso activity: I have actually started to run over iso! I started of running 10 minutes a day to now a full hour! I have also been bake >.< Last night my dad and I made steak pies but he made sweet pastry... we made them anyway and they weren't that bad! today I make pretzels hehehe
Server: Oasis!
Good luck everyone xx

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
  • Leapinglizard101
  • Leapinglizard101#3905
  • This just happened to me, people are crazy. (Get ready this is storytime with Lizard) So without going into too much detail, I work at a drug store here in Canada (They are essential services so I'm lucky to still have a job) However people aren't the smartest during the quarantine. Tonight's shift was the most interesting. 4 police officers were needed to control the crowd, two with ARs at the front door and two in the store to make sure people were paying and waiting in line and not stealing. There was nothing different about today, toilet paper has been in stock and we have gotten no face masks or hand sanitizer, so there should be no reason for everyone to be out and about. Families of large numbers were turned down at the door because it just isn't safe. A family of 6 is not needed in the store to buy one item. At one point even there was a line going all the way out of the mall (around 70 people). Long story short. STAY HOME STAY SAFE AND BE SMART.
  • Oasis. started playing around the beginning of 2019. First touched the server on creative around 2014