CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
IGN: PyroTortilla
Discord: PyroTortilla#8340

Something that I’ve enjoyed throughout this quarantine is I have more time to hang out with this one epic girl aha who I’m also very grateful for in life.

My most played server is definitely parkour, no other server even comes close.
(@Samanthaa_x)

Kingereeno

MVP
TJ300
TJ300
MVP
Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 8th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
IGN: _stanz_
Discord: Stanz#7920
Isolation memory: coming back on here after being inactive and being welcomed by every1 from s2 of aether and playing with them all again, before that isolation was boring.
Server i play the most: Aether

<3

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
IGN - prettyyodd
Discord - prettyyodd#7084
Favorite Lockdown Memory - Playing board games outside with my family all-day. I also love painting :)
Server - Aether!

NoPoint

Ratings
  • IGN: NoPoint!
  • Discord (including #): Lilbun #9999
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!: My favorite memory of lockdown is actually becoming more active on Manacube, and of course getting staff. I generally needed a new place to go and needed some new friends, and I've thankfully found a really great amount of people to hang out with and really just enjoy, including the staff team. I've met some really great people on here. And I'm really happy to have made the decision to stick around, and inevitably apply and get staff!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!) Skyblock (Oasis)!

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
IGN: Karoleee
DISCORD: karoleeem#8179
MEMORY: i just love spending more time with my favourite humans on the server! and lots of painting is also fun^w^
server i play on most is oasis!

Sora_C9

ELITE
Sora_C9
Sora_C9
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
IGN: Sora_C9
Discord: Sora#4612
Memory: My favourite memory is chilling on discord with my friends and just watch movies and tv shows with them!
Server: Oasis :)

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
IGN : Toshiko18

Discord : Toshiko18#1067

At the moment I'm grateful for the fact that my mum's been working at home, seeing as before lockdown I would rarely see her because she works in London, whereas we live about an hour or so outside of London. So being able to laugh, joke, and spend a lot more much needed time with my mum has really helped me to get through this with my family I think.

For now, I've mainly been playing on Atlas, but I quite often end up on Aether or Survival when I feel like it.

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
ign: skrts
disc: skrts#0001
memory: realizing im almost in uni and i gotta get my shit together
fav serv: survival

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
ign- enchxntinqellie
disc- ellie#8669
memory- watching old dance moms episodes owo
most played server- parkour
love u cele xoxo

ssnek_

ELITE
ssnek_
ssnek_
ELITE
Ratings
26 1
o ssnek_
o ssnek_#7613
o I'm thankful I still have a job and am getting paid. Also thankful that 2/3 of my roommates are also still being paid or are actually getting their unemployment payouts.
o I joined Manacube, playing on Survival around last July. I moved to Oasis when it was announced. Then I also started playing Islands when the season reset in December. I main Oasis, but still play Islands a bit.

Good luck and take care everyone!

Saara

VIP
EndGamer420
EndGamer420
VIP
Ratings
IGN - Saaraliisi
Discord - EndGamer#0834
Favorite memory - I went to my teachers house to drink with my fellow classmates. Got really drunk. After that walked home for 3 hours. One of my best nights ever.
Server - I recently started playing MC again and i'm just playing Parkour

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
IGN: Eureka14

Discord: Neel#5852

Favourite lockdown/isolation memory: listening to my little sister scream and get excited playing Minecraft multiplayer with people, on the PS4, on the game mode called 'tumble'.

The server I play the most: Aztec Skyblock

Ratings
IGN: Zxj
Discord: Wheeeey69#6900

My favourite memory from lockdown well not memory but I love how chill it all is considering everything going on right now its as chill as it can be for me, and I wish everyone else the same and the people who cant have that, or have been effected by this, we all feel what your feeling and your not alone.

And I mostly play oasis skyblock fairly new but new enough to understand everything and all the custom plugins.

KarenPlease

MVP+
BackBuster2k
BackBuster2k
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: EuegeneTheMachine
Discord: Pladimar Vutin#8335
My favorite locked experience was blasting music while playing warzone with the boys at 2am. It was during the first week of isolation and this was the first time in months that there was no stress of school or any real life responsibilities. Although playing games and doing minimal school work is fun I am extremely grateful for the people on the front line fighting the pandemic like the doctors and nurses.
I mostly play on aztec skyblock or either prison server

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
DadOfJesus

Nbh#1727

My favourite part of lockdown is coming on minecarft and seeing you on parkour :)

Mostly play Aztec

Ily Nbh