CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

Ratings
  • IGN-- BARBECUE_MASTER
  • Discord-- BARBECUE MASTER#0429
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory. Going to see my girlfriend and hanging out with her.
  • What server do you play on the most? Well I play Olympus Atlas

Ratings
IGN: LilNigeria

Discord: LilNigeria#8558

My favorite memory is being able to finally build my very own PC so that I could play ManaCube 24/7 during these tough times.

Server: Atlas

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
  • IGN - Joeyism
  • Discord (including #) joeyjoejoey#1380
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life! my favorite isolation memory has to be playing animal crossing. the game is amazing and i love it.
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!) parkour! i probably have over 2k hrs over the past 2 seasons

ItzSanso

ELITE
ItzSanso
ItzSanso
ELITE
Ratings
4 4
IGN: ItzSanso
Discord: ItzSanso#6913
Favorite lockdown moment: Not gonna lie, exams on lockdown are still quite difficult, but it's still great to have time to spend with the family.
Server: Mainly Oasis Skyblock

RubberGoose

Noodlesticks
Noodlesticks
Ratings
IGN: Noodlesticks (non-rank)
Discord: RubberDucks#7656

Favorite quarantine memory: Sitting on the parkour server for 2 hours just to beat everyone on the scrambler, and putting a bunch of random images together to make this masterpiece
Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 11.29.04 AM_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Server: Parkour (the hub calls it parkourse, though), because wasting time on the scrambler is very productive

Last edited:

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
IGN: 0esL

Discord: !0esL#9698

Favorite memory: In Sweden we never had a lockdown, so I don't have a favorite memory unfortunately but under this time period of the lockdown for other people my best memory is me getting 2 cats for my birthday! Cosmos and Chachi :)

Server: Skyblock: Aztec

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
IGN: Wetpileofsand

Discord:Azy#0777

Favorite memory:uhh probally has to be when me and my friends sat in vc for 3 days no sleep and played parkour for like 30 hours and they made a vid about me raging rly rly bad [anger issuee gangggg]

server: oasis and aether i play them the most atm

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 8th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
IGN: PillagerRider (Will change it back to Inktest after 10 days ♥, i changed it in error lmao)

Ma discord: Inktest#4807

One of these days of lockdown, me and my cousins were playing a videogame all together, each in our houses, when I recived a call from my instrument teacher, I HAD FORGOTTEN I HAD CLASS!!, I will always find that as my favourite, most funniest and most stressfull memory of lockdown 2020. ♥

I mostly play on a server I run, but apart from that, I play Parkour Manacube ♣♣♣ and Inside parkour, I'm most of my time in mapmaker, ☼☼☼

Ratings
IGN: MinhajHaque
Discord: [MZRP] #3171
My favourite part of the lockdown is being able to sleep till 15:00 and resting all day ;) (Yes Im lazy)
Most Played Server: Aztec Skyblock

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
IGN: Ashley_Marie
Discord: Ashley_Marie#9962
something I'm quite grateful for are the online communities of minecraft. you can really find good friends that are so fun to talk to and a just in general the best people ever! i don't know what id do without some of the people I've met online.
i usually main on aether olympus but sometimes i like to hop on parkour for a bit but i usually end up rage quitting :)

Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!

celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
CrownAndCok
doubleFrigginB#2246
My favorite memory was building a shooting range in my backyard! I have a lot of land, and a lot of time on my hands so it was nice to build something outside on nice weather days!
Olympus Atlas gang :)

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
  • My IGN is Sketchinqq
  • Sketchinq#7885
  • My favorite quarantine memory (so far) is when my mother left me alone at the house for seven hours straight and me and my friend met up and screamed at each other from across the street because sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG I'm pretty sure the neighbors thought someone was dying lmao :))
  • I play too much parkour

goose

MVP+
ceoofsex
ceoofsex
MVP+
Ratings
38 1
ign: ceoofsex
discord: goose#6710
my favorite memory during quarantine is sleeping for 12+ hours
i main factions & kitpvp

Last edited:
Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)

celestiiia, Cele#6581

Good luck!
Assacide, Assa#4023
My favorite part of the quarantine is just getting to do what i want because i have no plans i mostly just play with my dog ( a german shepherd ) and play video games :)
I play parkour

Derpylatios

PATRON+
EonLatios
EonLatios
ELITE
Ratings
81 9
My IGN is Derpylatios
My discord is Derpylatios#6030

I'm grateful for all of my friends in Manacube and the Royal clan. I don't think I would be able to survive quarantine without them at this point... I'd go crazy.

Most played server: Aether-Olympus

Ratings
  • IGN :
    • MasterNK
  • Discord (including #) :
    • MasterNK#0420
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!:
    • Bob Ross Painting or Watching Movies with friends through discord, where theres a will theres a way XD
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!):
    • Oasis Skyblock