Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Seth and Cos,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hiya Cos and Seth,

I'll be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This doesn't mean your map has been rejected or accepted yet. There are a couple of aspects that need to be fixed in order for it to be accepted. You have until June 19th to add the needed changes to your map or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original, we haven't seen a map like this before.

The BUILD is lovely. Its accurate to what you're trying to portray and the detailing on it is lovely.

The PARKOUR is where the issue comes in. There needs to be better CP placement and balancing, a lot of the CPs seemed inconsistent which caused the parkour to feel inconsistent. There are also some parts in the parkour that felt very repetitive, making it not enjoyable. Feel free to dm me and we can go through the map together at any time ^-^.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and when you have made the needed changes please dm me on discord at anA#8286. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Last edited:

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hiya Seth and Cosmic!
Sadly I shall be rejecting your map.

We mainly spoke in DMs about this, and this is due to the above fixes not being implemented within the month timeframe.
You are welcome to resubmit the map; however, please ensure that the above fixes (and the fixes which I had messaged you) are done before doing so.

Have a lovely rest of your day/night!
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.