Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Hey there,
as you all probably know there are your coinflip stats in the /coinflip menu of your profits etc., but what about adding another stats system where you can see your wins/losses and profits etc. against specific players? So if I coinflipped for example Dutchy1372, there's an option to see how many coinflips I have won/lost against him and what my profits are. *Just some thoughts*
Best regards,
Mika.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
This would be pretty cool. I don’t really think this would be worth adding eversince knowing this doesn’t effect your stats in any way. I do think it would be cool to see how many times I lost with Tails and how many times I won with tails. Same the other way around, would be cool and would maybe even help people decide during coinflips :)

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
This would be pretty cool. I don’t really think this would be worth adding eversince knowing this doesn’t effect your stats in any way. I do think it would be cool to see how many times I lost with Tails and how many times I won with tails. Same the other way around, would be cool and would maybe even help people decide during coinflips :)
I'm pretty sure you can see how many times you have picked heads of tails already.

BestDiamondSword

PATRON
BestDiamondSword
BestDiamondSword
ELITE
Ratings
This would be interesting to see added, though I think it would be a bit difficult to code in.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Good idea. Good idea

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
You can already see how many times you have picked tails and heads, but I think it would be cool to see how much you have won and lost to specific people. However, I’m pretty sure they won’t be able to because this isn’t their cf plug-in and this specific one you sign an agreement not to change it. This all could be bs but I think I remember seeing that. Anyways good idea, not sure if it’s needed tho. : )