Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
OK, i re-did a lot of the parkour and added a fair bit to the end, so i hope this is better... even if it's still a bit short :<
IGN: AnnieoL
Warp: /p h Annieol 2 [or] /p v AnnieoL 2
Map Name: Colgate
Difficulty: Medium
2019-03-09_15.12.58.png

Hope this is better than my old submissions haha

Ratings
I've been testing it and I liked it, the only bad thing is that the last jump (of the slime) is impossible, although it can also happen if you take impulse from the fence to the iron bar and then jump up to the yellow wool.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
I've been testing it and I liked it, the only bad thing is that the last jump (of the slime) is impossible, although it can also happen if you take impulse from the fence to the iron bar and then jump up to the yellow wool.
I tested it and it was possible for me, but i'll take a look thanks for telling me

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
+1 themes original Annie oh and btw I think you used /speed Annie and Fercitoo might have not know /speed is a command.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hi Annie, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme is original since there aren't any maps with similar themes at all. The build is decent, it looks like a toothbrush (although the floating Colgate sign isn't great). The main problem is the parkour, it's pretty repetitive (for example inside the Colgate is all headhitters), please try to use more varied blocks (ice, soul sand, panes, etc.)

If you change the parkour, you should definitely resubmit the map because the theme and the build are both pretty good.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.