RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Hey! I personally like the block palette however you want to try and avoid incorporating so many floating blocks into your build, as the map judges prefer the jumps to be built into the build itself. Goodluck!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Alby379,

I'm sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't original, as there are already many bridge themed maps on ManaCube. I would recommend checking the Parkour List before you start building a map to make sure your theme is original. The build is not much of a build as the bridge is broken apart into random floating pieces to make up the map. In the future, try to have a singular main structure with the parkour on, around, or inside of it.

The parkour is extremely repetitive with the majority of the map being slab and ladder jumps with various slimes mixed in. Try to use many kinds of blocks purposefully all throughout your map to create a unique and interesting course. I would also say the difficulty didn't fit the hard difficulty, and aside from the gapped neo it was more of a medium map. I would check out recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of our current mapmaking standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.