Come Join Hell's New Discord

Ratings
Hey guys I'd like to invite all of the Skyblock players to join Hell's new discord. Our reason for making this discord is to allow players to make suggestions as to what they believe will further improve Hell and create a better environment for our visitors. We also wanted to set up a direct link to our team members incase anyone ever needs any sort of assistance on the server. If you're interested in being a part of this please feel free to click on the link below!
https://discord.gg/NsgG9GS

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Please Don't self advertise on here
Thank you <3

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
This isn't allowed? The only aim here is to improve people's skyblock experience as our island is one with grinders on it. We constantly add things to help new players.
I get that but please ask a staff member or privet message someone before doing this ~

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I'll be leaving it until I hear back from a staff about whether it is acceptable or not. Thanks.
No problem just wanna make sure you don't get in trouble for it

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@Aidan_ I appreciate your concern, but there is nothing inappropriate about Durzo22's thread. In the future, please let staff moderate the forums. We are online daily and will warn players as needed.

Thanks

Ratings
Durzo I am not ranked and don't have /fly but i found and reached the strange second floor on /warp hell i was wondering if that is off limits(so i should not go down there anymore or if it is just a secret part of the island. If it is not a public part of the island then tell me and i will not explore further otherwise I would like to see what is inside the gigantic gold room. Also I believe the discord is a great idea and i am frequent visitor of /warp hell keep up the good work.

foxglove4279

Ratings
Durzo I am not ranked and don't have /fly but i found and reached the strange second floor on /warp hell i was wondering if that is off limits(so i should not go down there anymore or if it is just a secret part of the island. If it is not a public part of the island then tell me and i will not explore further otherwise I would like to see what is inside the gigantic gold room. Also I believe the discord is a great idea and i am frequent visitor of /warp hell keep up the good work.
The second floor isn't "offlimits." However there isn't really a point to look around since there's nothing on that level anymore.