Concerning AntiCheat

Ratings
12 1
I just wanted to make clear that the AntiCheat plugin that is used on this server is very inconvenient at times.

In many instances, in parkour I am rubberbanded back to the last jump and I fall as a result, and I even lost a game of Sky Wars because the block I placed disappeared and I fell.

Please take this into consideration and possibly update or even replace the AntiCheat used.

Thanks alot.

Ratings
I agree. At least 1 in ten games i fall because the server glitches my blacks and i then fall, same thing with skyblock. I am frequently killed because the blocks glitch and then i lose my stuff. I think its partially my terrible connection (0.1 mbps) but i think some of it is the anticheat.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
This has happened to me many many times on Parkour. Yes, it is frustrating but it's not the type of thing i'd flip out over. However, I am sure this has almost never happened to me on Skywars. When you are lagged back by the anticheat, that means it has detected you for possibly fly hacking, and teleports you back to wherever you were before the anticheat flagged you. The only thing that could really solve this issue is increasing the velocity at which the anticheat lags you back, although I do not think that is possible.