Confused

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
(I didn't believe this counted in one of the 2 categories for creative, but this is about the creative server)
So recently, I had bought the rank Premium. Now, like every normal person would do, i checked all the commands and perks. After the purchase, I went on with my day as normal.
A few days later, I had remembered that on the list of commands premium, it had said that i would be allowed access to the following:
Access to the /disguise pig command

Access to the /disguise sheep command

Access to the /disguise horse command

Access to the /disguise wolf command

Access to the /disguise chicken command
And since i had purchased chicken and pig from the shop, i was excited to be able to become the other 3 animals listed above. When I tried /disguise horse, It had said that i was forbidden the command. Then I tried both sheep and wolf, and the same thing happened. After a bit of confusion, i look back on the store's website to confirm that those commands came with the purchase of Premium. I had asked to the chat why i was not able to use the commands, and multiple people told me that said commands were for Legend+. What? I re-checked the shop and it says access to all of the above commands. Was I supposed to get the ability to disguise as those animals, or did the shop, dare i say, lied to me?

If i forgot to do something after the transaction, please reply. I would like to know why I am not allowed the commands from above.

Thanks!
-Whisky