Status
Not open for further replies.

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
I'm sure staff are aware of the botting that's been going on in kit-pvp. But why has this not been stopped? It makes the server almost unplayable! Not only myself but many players are losing their items because of this, when the botting occurs most of the time you get lagged out and if you're in combat then you die. Players in game hint that they are/have been in a call with the person botting.

ObamaBTW

PATRON
ObamaBTW
ObamaBTW
Patron
Ratings
26 4
Wow I truly agree. Everytime I've logged onto manacube in the past week, there have been so many bots online. This is outrageous and truly frustrating. My heart goes out to all the kitpvp staff and manacube staff. I feel truly saddened for the players of ManaPVP. (like myself) The recent bottings have caused so much lag and I cannot play on this server anymore. This is my favorite server and the botting hurts my heart so very much. I hope whoever is doing this gets caught ASAP. Thank you very much.

Wow I truly agree. Everytime I've logged onto manacube in the past week, there have been so many bots online. This is outrageous and truly frustrating. My heart goes out to all the kitpvp staff and manacube staff. I feel truly saddened for the players of ManaPVP. (like myself) The recent bottings have caused so much lag and I cannot play on this server anymore. This is my favorite server and the botting hurts my heart so very much. I hope whoever is doing this gets caught ASAP. Thank you very much.
bro can you stop tho

Snuie

ELITE
Snuiwe
Snuiwe
ELITE
Ratings
6 1
i go from 400 fps to 20 fps, people have also been combat logged bc of this

ObamaBTW

PATRON
ObamaBTW
ObamaBTW
Patron
Ratings
26 4
Everyone already knows it's you dude, they know about your friends in the calls also.
What friends? What calls? What time were these calls at? What discord were these calls at? Who were these calls with?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
What friends? What calls? What time were these calls at? What discord were these calls at? Who were these calls with?
Dear Obama,
Please make a report on this community member.
"Everyone already knows it's you dude, they know about your friends in the calls also. They tell you when to bot and whos on "
https://manacube.com/support/open?department_id=5
This sort of false, inflammatory, disrespectful, frivolous, slandering, and immature claims are not welcome on the ManaCube network. Please complete and submit the report so we can act with swift haste to eliminate the problem at its source before it gets out of hand.

If you require any further assistance or ponder any queries, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask! I am more than glad to help!

---------------------------
Thank you for using Aly & SSM's ManaCube Community Tour Guide Service.
Please rate your experience and give feedback on our website!
Gratuities are appreciated!

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
Everyone already knows it's you dude, they know about your friends in the calls also. They tell you when to bot and whos on
In my opinion, i think the botter should not bot, BECUASE I KEEP ON D YING IN PURGE ARARARAR AAHAHAH

Primalys

ELITE
primalys
primalys
ELITE
Boughting isnt cool guys! me and 0bamaBTW just want to play manacube as he was recently unbanned!

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Obama,
"Everyone already knows it's you dude, they know about your friends in the calls also. They tell you when to bot and whos on "
This sort of false, inflammatory, disrespectful, frivolous, slandering, and immature claims are not welcome on the ManaCube network. Please complete and submit the report so we can act with swift haste to eliminate the problem at its source before it gets out of hand.

If you require any further assistance or ponder any queries, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask! I am more than glad to help!

How are you saying this is disrespectful when it was him.. Are you dumb or something? I simply pointed out the obvious and if you cant't see that you lack common sense LLOL

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Obama,

Evidence proves it, look at his responses its so sarcastic, I know you're supposed to say "Don't blame people without proof" because you're told too. Honestly this shows how stupid the staff are. This response you gave me was bullshit. You are a joke.

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Obama,

Have fun slaving for a server that does not care about you at all. Keep copy and pasting responses that your supposed too XD

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Obama,

AND HE WAS THE ONE BANNED FOR THIS??? DONT SAY ACCUSING PEOPLE IS WRONG WHEN IT WAS HIM. YOU'RE DUMB ASFFFFF

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Obama,

Yea I know this is late but I bet you won't even respond to this because you know you look dumb and wrong. Stupid staff never get anything right ya'll lack so much common sense

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
Dear Obama,

I was going to apply for staff to help fix the hacking problem, I'm good at doing screen shares but this server is too dumb to realize that. They use a simple copy and paste system to answer responses'. You really are a salve to this server and stupid ash

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
How are you saying this is disrespectful when it was him.. Are you dumb or something? I simply pointed out the obvious and if you cant't see that you lack common sense LLOL
you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i guess i must really be dumb since you moved your pawns in the exact spot i wanted from 6 plays ago :) welcome to the world of SSM
Evidence proves it, look at his responses its so sarcastic, I know you're supposed to say "Don't blame people without proof" because you're told too. Honestly this shows how stupid the staff are. This response you gave me was bullshit. You are a joke.
you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i am not staff, neither am i claiming to be. im glad you found it amusing :D! that was the goal
Have fun slaving for a server that does not care about you at all. Keep copy and pasting responses that your supposed too XD
i have fun only because they dont care for me. if they did, i wouldnt receive the attention i need to play games like this
AND HE WAS THE ONE BANNED FOR THIS??? DONT SAY ACCUSING PEOPLE IS WRONG WHEN IT WAS HIM. YOU'RE DUMB ASFFFFF
you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. if hes banned why are you mad? is it that you want him back? you can help him through the appeal process. here is a link :)https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/
Yea I know this is late but I bet you won't even respond to this because you know you look dumb and wrong. Stupid staff never get anything right ya'll lack so much common sense
never get anything right? hes banned.
I was going to apply for staff to help fix the hacking problem, I'm good at doing screen shares but this server is too dumb to realize that. They use a simple copy and paste system to answer responses'. You really are a salve to this server and stupid ash
what kind of ash? please tell because i am in need of some soda lime ash for cleaning. if you feel you are a good applicant for the manacube staff team, please post an application! i encourage you to thouroughly review the tips and requirements before though so you have a good understanding of what it needed. good luck ! :)

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i guess i must really be dumb since you moved your pawns in the exact spot i wanted from 6 plays ago :) welcome to the world of SSM

you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i am not staff, neither am i claiming to be. im glad you found it amusing :D! that was the goal

i have fun only because they dont care for me. if they did, i wouldnt receive the attention i need to play games like this

you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. if hes banned why are you mad? is it that you want him back? you can help him through the appeal process. here is a link :)https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

never get anything right? hes banned.

what kind of ash? please tell because i am in need of some soda lime ash for cleaning

That's my fault for thinking you were staff but you are 100% trying to get staff with these suck up responses. You received no attention for your post don't get hot headed. How are you even trying to argue? The kid was botting and I was only trying to get him banned but nope my fault? Yea that's exactly what I'm talking about maybe you really are to slow if you can't realize that. He would not of been banned If I didn't make that post so shut up you sound goofy. My fault for bringing attention to a obvious issue LMAO stupid ash

Status
Not open for further replies.