Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: CookingMama
Map Difficulty: Easy
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 13
# of Jumps: ~32
# of Checkpoints: 3
Screenshots:
2020-04-25_20.00.21.png 2020-04-25_20.00.27.png 2020-04-25_20.00.37.png

This map depicts "Mama", the main character from the popular Cooking Mama series :) And if this map is bad, well...
I had to I'm sorry LOL

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Quinny!
I'm here to give you my review of the map. Firstly I think this map should be ACCEPTED. Here's why!

The theme is GREAT since I don't think there's any Cooking Mama maps currently accepted.
The build is GREAT. It is accurate to the theme and very recognizable.
The parkour is OKAY. It is well varied and fun but I feel like some of the jumps are a little TOO HARD for an Easy map. The iron trapdoor to piston head jump being one good example. It could just be me though!

I wish you the best of luck! :)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Quinny!
I'm here to give you my review of the map. Firstly I think this map should be ACCEPTED. Here's why!

The theme is GREAT since I don't think there's any Cooking Mama maps currently accepted.
The build is GREAT. It is accurate to the theme and very recognizable.
The parkour is OKAY. It is well varied and fun but I feel like some of the jumps are a little TOO HARD for an Easy map. The iron trapdoor to piston head jump being one good example. It could just be me though!

I wish you the best of luck! :)
I’ll adjust the jump when I log in in a bit :) someone testing said that jump was “too easy”,so I’ll revert it back to what it was originally. Thanks for the feedback!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Quinnyp,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any "Cooking Mama" maps, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the character, and the build is overall quite cute and it is pleasing to look at! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is quite varied throughout, and it is somewhat incorporated with the theme! The parkour was a bit hard for an easy map, but you made the necessary changes in game so it now fits the easy difficulty quite nicely. The length also fits the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.