Couple of questions, new to this server

Ratings
Hello, I have some questions so I would be very happy if you would tell me, thanks <3

1. What exactly does Prestige?
2. Best armor, tools, enchante for Farming
3. How to get as many spawner Fragments as possible
4. Where do I find custom tools, armors (Recipe)
5. What's the best way to earn money?
6. Why is there Always some dude with like 10 alts on one server

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
112 3
Hello! Welcome to Manacube.

1. Prestige offers progressively harder tasks that, also progressively, increase the reward: cubits.
2. It really depends on what you wish to farm.
3. You can do /shop or buy from other players. Also, events often give items.
4. There are many custom tools and armor that you can get by opening crates!
5. Making spawner farms (grinders).
6. To make grinders for each alt.

You can also progress in other ways and get items by trading with players.
Enjoy your time on Manacube.

Ratings

1. Prestige offers progressively harder tasks that, also progressively, increase the reward: cubits.

Hey, thanks alot! Helps for sure :)

Ratings
427 8

If you want more detail into the questions you have here you go. Well done explaining it to him by the way duo, despite you being fairly new to the server. Also welcome to Manacube, hope you enjoy your time here.

1. Prestige is a pre-selected selection of tasks that allow you to earn cubits by completing them. You need to complete them all to prestige and earn your cubits (also need VIP rank). They include mining, fishing, combat etc, with a few custom ones, that utilize the custom features of the server. After each rank (prestige ranks are earned after each time you prestige) the tasks will get harder, but the cubit reward would be higher. do /prestige to begin.

2. The best armour and tools vary between realms. If your on Survival or Skyblock, the best tools (pvp weapons) are Grouden Sword, Lucille, Meteor Mace, Freedom Axe and Reaper Scythe. But they are very expensive, some being in the tens of hundreds of cubits to obtain. The best armour is known as the GSet (God set) and includes Eros Boots, Tentacles, Tunic (Zora, Groden or Kyroic, names not be right) and Dragon helmet. But, is very expensive aswell.
Enchants wise, there aren't any custom enchants for farming, the best I can think of is the Festive Hoe, but other then that I don't know. Also, like said before, this is only for Survival and Skyblock realms.

3. Spawner fragments can be obtained from /ah, but some mobs in /world can also drop them, such as the Rhino in Tangaroots. But the chance is low. Spawner frags can also be obtained from killing any mobs, including spawner spawned ones, but the chance is lower to obtain them from regular mobs, then the custom ones. /gkit spawner (elite rank) can also grant you some spawner fragments.

4. Custom tools/amour and weapon can be obtained from /crates, and opening some, buying off other players in the auction house (/ah) or by some the "elite" kits. /gkit slayer (elite rank only) grants protection V and unbreaking V armour, as well of some of the other kits. The enchantments, such as protection 10 sharpness 10 etc can all be obtained in vanilla Minecraft, but textures cannot. Keep in mind, only custom items, that have the tag "Season Vault Access" with a tick at the end can be transferred through seasons.

5. The best way to earn money is build a colossal sized Iron Golem farm (need alt accounts to run it though). You'd build it like a regular, vanilla iron golem farm, but you don't need the villagers. You'll need spawners, auto sell chests (which auto sell the chest's content) and chunk hoppers for it to be afk-able. But these materials are going to cost alot. Other ways to earn money is to grind spider heads, and sell them to other players, as well as the exp you'll get from the spiders. But grinding spiders is by nowhere near the best money making method. Also, money isn't the best currency on the realms, since it can't be transferred throughout seasons. Instead, it'd be better to trade the money for cubits, since cubits are the global currency of Manacube.

6. The dudes with 10 alts are always the rich players, since alts are used to ran massive iron golem farm to print coins. And there is an alt limit on the server, so you can't boost to much. Otherwise, the sky of alts if your limit! (Sky's the limit)

If you have any additional questions, just reply to this thread and I'll try my best to answer them. Otherwise, start a conversation with me, by clicking my profile, and on the bottom there should be an option to start conversation.
Otherwise, Good luck!