Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Hey guys,

I was thinking recently, ways we could support charity’s on front line battling covid 19. Then I saw a new crate being released on 4th may. I was thinking maybe xDacon could donate 25% of the donations made on that day to a charity. Hope to see this added maybe :)

Nbh

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
nice idea , i was thinking they could make a covid-19 chest , and for every key sold they will give a part of the money to a charity , and maybe the chest would have a helmet looking like the virus or a mask , and stuff related to covid =)

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think that we should definitely do something as a community to help in the battle against this disease! It affects us all and we need to help those who we can!
I liked this idea But since the May 4th chest is coming out, I don't think that there will really be time or the appropriate manner to add one. Unless we convince the server elders to have multiple seasonal chests at once! That would be pretty cool! Unlikely though.

I support the idea of a fundraiser using a percentage of profits to help the efforts against this. Maybe it can something similar to the Team Trees event?

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

I have already suggested a covid-19 charity chest with exclusive items. There are plenty of causes this could support. However, I have been told that it is maybe better to not do this because a lot of people already get flooded with Covid-news and related things and I really do think this is true. I really LOVE your charity hearts and I really do believe that a charity crate should come again (hopefully Pride again). if you have any suggestions, feel free to suggest them on here. and I really hope to see some appear. While I'm at it, if you're wanting to show your good heart... keep an eye on the forums because I will post something soon ;) <3

Ratings
This would be a good idea. Maybe even add a little thing to give to people who donate through a manacube link to the charity as well. Like a hat, or something, like nasser_919 said.

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Hey!!

I have already suggested a covid-19 charity chest with exclusive items. There are plenty of causes this could support. However, I have been told that it is maybe better to not do this because a lot of people already get flooded with Covid-news and related things and I really do think this is true. I really LOVE your charity hearts and I really do believe that a charity crate should come again (hopefully Pride again). if you have any suggestions, feel free to suggest them on here. and I really hope to see some appear. While I'm at it, if you're wanting to show your good heart... keep an eye on the forums because I will post something soon ;) <3
Hey war, this is just a simple little way of manacube saying thank you. THis isn’t a overfloof of coronanews just a way to say thank you!

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
I think that we should do something as a community to help in the battle against this disease! It affects us all and we need to help those who we can!
I liked this idea but since the May 4th chest is coming out, I don't think that there will be time or the appropriate manner to add one. Unless we convince the server elders to have multiple seasonal chests at once! That would be pretty cool! Unlikely though.

I support the idea of a fundraiser using a percentage of profits to help the efforts against this. Maybe it can something similar to the Team Trees event?
Great Idea, I would buy it!