Insane
On the Map Maker World

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hamster,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty okay, though there currently already are maps with the same theme. So be careful with that.
- The build is clear, you can tell what it is and such. However, because of the use of one colour and it being very static, the build looks quite boring and not too appealing. If you were to make a crane course, I'd suggest adding more detail, having it mid motion maybe destroying a building or something similar. Just try to make it more interesting.
- The jumps are actually pretty decent and suit their difficulty. But be careful to not make it too difficult, for example the triple neos without any checkpoint close to it. There sure was enough variety though and it'd be nice to see the jumps back in a future map. Just keep in mind to have a part not too repetitive, for example when only having ladder jumps.
- The length suits the difficulty nicely which is good, nothing to worry about.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.