Creative Crashing

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
(Stop having so many problems, this is your 2nd)
So today, i has just doing whatever, building, mining, crafting, the usual stuff.
But, like everyone in the world, i got bored.
So, I went to a random plot and began flying around to get back to my plot. I was quite far.
So I was about 2/3 of the way back, when my screen turned grey. I crashed
I was a tad bit confused, so relogged to see if that would fix the problem.
I went to the hub and did what everyone else did with no problem.
BUT, as soon as i connect to creative, it went grey and i crashed once more.
Afterwards, I tried logging into other servers, and i got onto prison with no problem.
Then i tried going to creative again, and i crashed.
While reading the crash report for the 3rd time this was included
-- Block Entity Details --
Details:
Name: Skull // alo
Block type: ID #144 (tile.skull // ajm)
Block data value: 1 / 0x1 / 0b0001
Block location: World: (5332,65,2956), Chunk: (at 4,4,12 in 333,184; contains blocks 5328,0,2944 to 5343,255,2959), Region: (10,5; contains chunks 320,160 to 351,191, blocks 5120,0,2560 to 5631,255,3071)
Actual block type: ID #144 (tile.skull // ajm)
Actual block data value: 1 / 0x1 / 0b0001
Stacktrace:
at bhc.a(SourceFile:114)
at bhc.a(SourceFile:102)
at bfr.a(SourceFile:615)
at bfk.a(SourceFile:1244)
at bfk.b(SourceFile:1149)
I'm assuming this might of been at fault. No idea what was there, since i was flying at a speed of 10.
The coord's if you need them, are x=5331.44, y=69.25, z=2954.33
That's about it! I do hope this gets resolved soon. If it's even possible, at least.
Thanks
-Whiskey

Suikul

Donator
Ratings
I kept glitching yesterday, nothing like this. Everything I was building during the lag got erased, though. I logged back on and went to creative, and then started rebuilding. Soon after the lag started again. So to avoid my buildings getting erased, I quickly logged out. I hope you are able to get it resolved! My problem was a mere inconvenience, whereas yours is a real problem. Wish you luck!

Whiskerando

MVP
Ratings
49 3
Thanks! I've tried 4 times today, yet nothing has seemed to go right. It really sucks because the main reason why i joined Minevast was for the creative server. I've spent a tiny bit of time on Prison, but nothing else. I'm sort of hoping that they could somehow place my spawnpoint at the main spawn, just so that i could be away from whatever is crashing me. I really do hope this gets solved soon, or else I might just leave, which especially sucks since I had just upgraded to Legend from premium. Let's hope for the best!
-Whiskey
P.S.- I wonder if anyone else also fell victim to whatever i experienced before. It'd be sad if i was not the first.