caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
Hi! I wanted to suggest creative crates like you have on the other servers. Voting crates could just give some mana (because it literally takes 10 days of voting rn for a single plot) of different amounts and banners to be annoying. Ancient crates and legendary crates could give special items and chat colors. I know there's less of a point to creative having crates, but I'll admit I was a bit sad to find out we couldn't get chat colors. Just an idea, I'm pretty sure all of the other servers had this so I doubt it would be too hard to implement. One possible flaw is it would be really easy to discard your voting crates/keys and that would lead to complaints, but imo that's the players fault.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi! I wanted to suggest creative crates like you have on the other servers. Voting crates could just give some mana (because it literally takes 10 days of voting rn for a single plot) of different amounts and banners to be annoying. Ancient crates and legendary crates could give special items and chat colors. I know there's less of a point to creative having crates, but I'll admit I was a bit sad to find out we couldn't get chat colors. Just an idea, I'm pretty sure all of the other servers had this so I doubt it would be too hard to implement. One possible flaw is it would be really easy to discard your voting crates/keys and that would lead to complaints, but imo that's the players fault.
You can dupe keys in creative. That's why it's hard.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Easy solution, instead of giving the crates in item form, when purchased there can be a gui to open that shows the crates you have access to.

Say you bought some monthly crates and some leg crates. Typing /crates will open a menu showing the available crates at the time. After your purchase goes through, a counter on the monthly crates and leg crates would increase. You then click on those crates and it opens it to give you your reward. This way there is nothing to dupe. The menu can even close after each chest to prevent spam and any possible lag glitches or whatever might happen. Many servers have similar systems and the ah system and purchasable titles that manacube has tell me that it is possible.