Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hi There,Noah again.
I decided to build a crown parkour.
Its an easy with 17 jumps.
2 checkpoints and all the jumps are possible.
Screenshots:
I also put barriers on the crown so you cant cheat.

Attachments

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
I dont want to sound mean, but in my opinion i think the course needs to be a bit longer. You can disagree because this is my opinion

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
its fine

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
not made in 30 seconds in took me 20 minutes and barriers were to annoying to place for staff so I did it my self

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
no I placed the barriers myself with world edit

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
I'm trying to say using barriers is bad.
It took you twenty minutes, but it seems like you didn't even try on the crown.
In twenty minutes you can do a lot if you know how to use it well.

Ratings
Any criticism I had on the course has already been said above. Nonetheless, take every bit of advice into consideration and maybe try to make your course even better by fixing the things that people have very kindly pointed out, such as your course needing to be longer if possible, maybe change it so it isn’t too similar to any other maps, and personally, I enjoy doing ladder parkour as it challenges me. I’d recommend, personally, maybe adding more ladder parkour into it, but don’t make it too difficult.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
STFU ITD NOT CRITISYSM! I want this taken down because I got ride of it and its NOT SIMILAR TO THE FLOWER CROWN ON EASY CUZ THIS ONE IS NOT SO COLORFUL!

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
STFU ITD NOT CRITISYSM! I want this taken down because I got ride of it and its NOT SIMILAR TO THE FLOWER CROWN ON EASY CUZ THIS ONE IS NOT SO COLORFUL!
Calm yourself, mister. As a lit builder myself. I can understand the difficulties of finding an original build theme, building the theme, adding detail, and fixing what needs to be fixed. The issue here is your not taking this criticism very well. I'd admit myself. Lauk went with a more straightforward "Rude" approach if you want to call it that. But that doesn't mean you need to be rude back. Especially to inspiringemo. She wasn't being rude to you. Now, I want you to look at this criticism. Evaluate it. Fix what needs to be fixed. And I'm going to be honest. Yes, your parkour is lacking in the "Originality" section. Yes, your build also lacks in the "Detail" department. But! That doesn't mean you cannot go back and fix it. So go do that! Cya :3

-xX_BaeBuilder_Xx

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
Not that great at all.
I know this is for staff applications but

Status
Not open for further replies.