Cubits

Wind_Badger

Wind_Badger
Wind_Badger
So its been like a year since I've been on the server and voting for cubits isn't a thing anymore, So how do I get more cubits? Is it from the cash cow or elsewhere?

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
So its been like a year since I've been on the server and voting for cubits isn't a thing anymore, So how do I get more cubits? Is it from the cash cow or elsewhere?
Cash cow (astronomically worse than voting/Gary unfortunately, pretty much not a viable way of getting cubits)

Or /prestige - Grind out the challenges, prestige and get cubits (requires VIP and the later prestiges requirements are so ridiculous it requires a ton of effort, so may or may not be viable depending on the time you can commit to it)

Other than that your only bet is buying em from the store for irl money or players.

Tldr; they made cubits way harder to obtain for f2p players since you've played.

Wind_Badger

Wind_Badger
Wind_Badger
Cash cow (astronomically worse than voting/Gary unfortunately, pretty much not a viable way of getting cubits)

Or /prestige - Grind out the challenges, prestige and get cubits (requires VIP and the later prestiges requirements are so ridiculous it requires a ton of effort, so may or may not be viable depending on the time you can commit to it)

Other than that your only bet is buying em from the store for irl money or players.

Tldr; they made cubits way harder to obtain for f2p players since you've played.
Yikes, thank you for the info