Current A+ app (WIP and needs staff opinion)

Do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
7 2
Hey guys, this is my current build and was wondering if a staff member can come on to give me there opinion on how this looks.

P.s. I'm very sorry for my earlier behavior on the forums, i was very rude and i know now that i was out of line.

I hope you guys can forgive me <3
~MadameElsa

Ratings
7 2
Its not a pixel art statue .. its what you call organics .. TOTALLY different thing

Ratings
7 2
Organics are structures that resemble animals and beings. To get the proportions right is VERY hard.

Glow

Retired
Ratings
Looks great, try adding a bit more detail to the body but other then that, looks pretty good.

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Thank LORD, another organics builder thats actually GOOD.Looks great Elsa :3 Gl finishing it :D

Good luck learning organics in general also, we need more dragon builders on this server @>@

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
I for one love this, How many timed have you changed the head? xD
I suck at Organics, Good work.

Ratings
7 2
Im getting someone from ABS on the server to help me soon. I'll be a pro in no time. :D

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Oh Nexsus, hes good at dragons :p, also can you set a warp at it so I can see how it progresses?

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Thank LORD, another organics builder thats actually GOOD.Looks great Elsa :3 Gl finishing it :D

Good luck learning organics in general also, we need more dragon builders on this server @>@
Hey now, I'm a beast at organics. Remember my corndog? Definitely one of my best builds! #RememberTheCorndog