Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi Everyone! Lately I've found an interest in making my own seasonal crates. I have a creative mind and I like to think about lots of crazy and funky ideas. Below is one of the crates I have made recently!

This is the Arctic Crate. This crate will be out in December in my imaginary Manacube. I made the crate Olympus based as I am an Aether main.
Click here to see the crate!

Here are the things that you can win!
Click here to see the inside of the crate!

First of all, on the first row. The diamond sword is the Polar Bear Sword, the hoe is a Seal Hat, and the pickaxe is an Icy Pickaxe.
Click here to see the polar bear sword, seal hat and icy pickaxe!

Onto the second row, which are tags and chat colors. Chat colors include the Purple chat color as well as a new Icy chat color.
Tags include [Penguin], [Ice-God] and [Snowflakes]
Click here to see the custom chat color and tags!

Onto the third row, which are some perks and special items.
Firstly, the polar bear egg is a polar bear disguise. This disguises you into a Minecraft polar bear.
Secondly, the totem is of course, the chat feelings perk. /lick Blororis
Thirdly, the insta-freeze perk. This makes water near you freeze into ice when the perk is toggled on.
Fourthly, the Icy sell wand. 4000 uses, 130% multiplier, pretty basic.
Last on the 3rd row but not least, is a penguin pet. This pet is like a xDacon minime that follows you around. How cute!
Click here to see the special items and perks!

And on the last row, is all the stuff that we cry if we get after we spend 4 dollars:
Mystery Minion, Arctic Money Pouch, Infinity Chest, Mystery Spawner and Mystery Key.
Click here to see the boring stuff that appears in every crate!

That's the end of the Arctic Crate that I custom-ly made. Please comment down below some ideas so I can make more crates as this is so fun to me!
Also if you think that some items should or should not be in the crate, please comment it down below as well! <3

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
bruh this is so awesome i wish this could actually be a thing

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
This is so cool Boris!!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I like icy but maybe cyan chat instead of purple? Cause when you think of cold, winter, etc. You think of white and blue, and cyan is essentially the color youd turn if frozen to death ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like the crate though! Next up, maybe try a crate for the most boring and uneventful month ― August.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
This is so cool!
I especially like the polar bear disguise since bears are my 7th favorite animal and polar bears are my 3rd favorite bear!

I think the tools are kind of boring though. Not specially your tools, but in all the recent crates. It's just the same enchants with a different texture and name. And the texture is broken or it doesnt work right.
I think it would be super cool if every pick in Olympus crates had something more unique. Fortune 31, a special custom enchant, sell booster, extra mana. Just something to really make them different from each other.

I love this though! I think Dacon is adding more community suggestions into the crates. Like the beaver stick on kitpvp, that was my idea. So maybe one of these, if not all, will get added!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Thanks for all of your ideas! I'll include them in my next crate.
Oh thanks SunriseMagic saw this post cool uwu
oh and i realized how blurry the pics are lol
BTW PLS GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CRATE THEME I CANNOT THINK OF ANY THEMES TO MAKE THEY ARE DIFFICULT TO THINK ABOUT KSHSOSHSNSS

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi uhh I made an update on the crate. Thanks for your suggestion @menaciingly I made it cyan <3
Sorry for all those purple lovers (including me) cyan seems like a more suitable option
螢幕截圖 2020-07-18 下午4.37.33.png

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
It seems like everyone loves the polar bear disguise! Those cute cuddly polar bears must be a favourite animal for lots!