• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VapeLord

Donator
Ratings
You are able to get banners from voting! Why not be able to customize them if you are premium or up! I think you should be able to add maybe a different colour stripe/line to your banner to make it stand out! I will give some examples of what I mean:

Premium-Access to 1 stripe on their banner (any colour) To apply a stripe, simply type /banner!

Legend-VIP- Access to 4 Stripes on their banner (any colour) To Apply a stripe, simply type /banner!

Vast-Sponsor- Access to unlimited stripes and apply a design! (Any colour) Customize your banner to the max with the two best ranks on the server! To apply a stripe or design, simply type /banner!

/Shop- In the shop, a new category will be provided! For 1,000 gems, you get access to 2 stripes without having to pay for a rank! You can have a max of 8 stripes! For 10,000 gems, you get access to any design for the banner! Simply activate your purchase for the perks and type /banner to begin customizing it!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
This sounds like a cool idea, but you can already dye banners if you have the valentines flower kit.

Duskful

Ratings
I like this idea, almost like military ranks on clothing, translated into banners within minecraft.