VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Hello Jakob,
First of all I'm going to say how aesthetically pleasing the build looks! :D
Secondly, although I think it looks nice, the map judges now want the parkour to not have many floating islands as they can look messy. So maybe you could remove the grassy islands at the start of the map and focus the parkour on Cynder.
Thirdly, I am very impressed with the variety of jumps included on the map! It makes doing the parkour more interesting and fun :)

Overall I think its a fun map, and very nicely built :)
Good luck with your submission :)

- KiKi [Mapper]

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello JakobMafia,

I am happy to tell you that your map is being accepted, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is decent, although we already have another similar map (Spyro), there is still originality due to the lack of "The Legend of Spyro" maps.

The build for your map is outstanding, resembling the fictional character, you have came up with a big and detailed creation. The little start on the map as floating islands gave it a delicate touch to the map, nice job.

The parkour for your map is varied, fits the difficulty you have chosen and it is organized. Even if the islands were a nice touch, I feel like it lost a bit the focus on the dragon for the first 10 jumps, so I would consider making a smaller entry for maps that are mainly characters.

Thanks for submitting a map and hope to see more maps from you in the future.

- fau

Status
Not open for further replies.