Rejected Daedric Relic - Hard (Map Submission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: DestroyerOfBlock
Map Name: Daedric Relic
Plot ID: -92;-91
Warp Name: /plot visit DestroyerOfBlock 1
Difficulty: Hard
Number of Jumps: 76
Photos-
Front:

DAEDRICRELIC-FRONT.png

Back:
DAEDRICRELIC-BACK.png

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there mate,
I hopped on Parkour and gave your little map a try, it certainly seems like a unique build from my perspective as I haven't seen any maps like this, might just be my lack of knowledge. Some jumps were certainly a little infuriating and some I couldn't complete as I had to open/close a door to do the jump, etc. Honestly, this build/parkour submission has great potential but I feel that 50 jumps aren't necessarily enough for a hard map, in my opinion, I would also suggest adding more variety to the types of blocks used in the parkour.

Block examples: Enchantment table, Slime jumps, Soul sand blocks, etc.
Add a little variety and it will really spruce up your map submission, trust me.
Good luck! :D

Hey there mate,
I hopped on Parkour and gave your little map a try, it certainly seems like a unique build from my perspective as I haven't seen any maps like this, might just be my lack of knowledge. Some jumps were certainly a little infuriating and some I couldn't complete as I had to open/close a door to do the jump, etc. Honestly, this build/parkour submission has great potential but I feel that 50 jumps aren't necessarily enough for a hard map, in my opinion, I would also suggest adding more variety to the types of blocks used in the parkour.

Block examples: Enchantment table, Slime jumps, Soul sand blocks, etc.
Add a little variety and it will really spruce up your map submission, trust me.
Good luck! :D
Thanks for the advice! When I've made updates, should a make a new thread?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DestroyerOfBlock,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps relating to this, so good job on that!
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for. There is a decent amount of block variety used and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is the main concern. It is floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy. The parkour also gets repetitive in certain spots, so just try to make sure that the jumps are varied throughout the entire map! The jumps are good for the hard difficulty; however, this one jump in particular is challenging to me;
1588348603320.png

It is more confusing in the sense that I did not know where to go afterwards, so please make sure to add indicating signs! The length is good for the hard difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.