Daily Drops!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
( @Purple4me , Please sticky this :) )

Hello everyone! As you may have seen from the title, This thread is about Drop Parties. @BassHunterHD and I have teamed up, And decided to do daily drop parties for everyone on the skyblock server. Now, You may be thinking about what items will be dropped, and that is mainly up for the public to choose.

Dates Of Drops:
Every OTHER Thursday morning, At 10 AM ( US EASTERN TIME ), We will host a drop.
Every Wednesday night, At 5 PM ( US EASTERN TIME ), We will host a drop.

Drop Location and Sign Up:
Sign up? Yes, Thats right. Due to drops causing massive server lag because of how many players come on, Only 12 players will be allowed in the Thurday Drops. These drops will take place on my island or Bass's island, and will be reserved only. If you dont show up, Someone does NOT get to take your spot, But we will not give you any items. For the Wednesday Drops, Those will take place at /warp Party.

Drop Rules:
No FLYING at all! Even if you wish to drop items, You will not fly. Flying in a Thursday drop will result in an /is expel and maybe an /is ban.
Dont /suicide junk! Meaning, Dont fill your inventory with dirt and do /suicide.
No staff! Yes, No Staff are allowed at the drops. Admins can spawn in items, Which isnt fair. Bass and I want this to be specific for normal players of skyblock. Staff can view the drop, But cannot drop items.

Drop Items:
Iron Golem Eggs + Spawners
Guardian Eggs + Spawners
Creeper Eggs + Spawners
Spawners
Gold
Diamonds
Emeralds
Stone
Heads

1000$ money notes
10000$ money notes
Enchanted Tools and Books
AND MORE!

So please, Comment on this thread your name and if you are able to do the Thursday drops. We will keep this post updated with the list of players that are on that Thursday.

Example:
~November
1 xSnowPandax

Last edited:
Ratings
That's awesome, glad to see you are giving back to the community with these drop parties.

Cool idea :)

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
IGN: Split_back
Availability: I will not be able to do the Thursday drops, as I have school. I should be able to come on Wednesdays though!

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Bæ can i Teamup and do the DP i barely play on there so i can give all my kits..

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I would like to sign up for Thursday at 5 pm! Ign xXsnowpandaXx
[DOUBLEPOST=1447042687][/DOUBLEPOST]Awww wait I have school at 10 am can ubswitch it to 4:00 maybe?? Since a lot of us have school