Skolyx78

Ratings
14 4
The name of the map is Damn Daniel
The difficulty is hard
The creator is me (Skolyx78)
To visit it do /plot visit Skolyx78 2

Ratings
So- I'm not a judge, I just though I'd take a wack at trying the parkour. I will say the jumps definitely were par with a lot of other hard maps I've played. It was pretty straight forward on where you needed to go from one jump to the next. I will say, however, that this may not be accepted, because of the theme. It just seems weird? The parkour itself is great, but the theme makes little sense, and honestly the map looks a bit ugly. The checkpoints are brilliantly placed, and honestly, if it weren't for the theme, I see no reason this parkour shouldn't be accepted ^^.

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
The jumps and all were fine, but I would probably not see this in the maps because it is pretty undetailed. Not saying your a bad builder, im just saying that a little more effort should have been put when making the figures.

Ratings
I know I have no idea lol for the themes
That's understandable, but what might be a good idea for starters is literally just look around you, and find something weird or odd, like maybe a map or a certain book, or maybe a website. There are tons of places to get ideas from. Once you get a good theme, you'll do great as a map builder definitely.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
no offense but the build is horrific even for an easy, tidy up your building style <3
There are other ways to say the build is subpar beside calling it “horrific.” You say “no offense”, but if it were I, I would be very offended. Please be hesitant of your word choice, and mindful of others.

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
The name of the map is Damn Daniel
The difficulty is hard
The creator is me (Skolyx78)
To visit it do /plot visit Skolyx78 2
DAMM DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hellohello,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

The theme that you chose is really original and I'm happy to see that. The execution wasn't the greatest however. You cannot clearly see the theme, it looks more random in my opinion. The jumps have some decent variety, but are slightly repetitive as well. There are some exploits as well, which you have to watch out for. The jumps don't really fit the difficulty either, same goes for the length - it doesn't reach the requirements for being a hard difficulty map. Please consider this when you are working on your map. I believe that you could make a pretty fine map however, so go ahead and pick another original theme, add more variety and keep an eye on the balance between all aspects. If anything, take a look at the newly added maps for inspiration and feel free to ask other players for help or advice.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.