Rejected Dessert Of Souls - Hard Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • This map is made by CREEPER0STEVE, the owner and the helpers are GeekBird and XDoodlesNight
  • To get to this map you can do /Plot Teleport CREEPER0STEVE
  • The Difficulty is Hard
  • The estimated number of Jumps is 30, but they are hard jumps.
  • The screenshots are: (Note Some were not working and would not go through to see the map do /Plot Teleport CREEPER0STEVE
  • First Image.png
    Image 3.png
    Image 7.png
    Image 6.png

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey there,

Your parkour course will be reviewed as soon as possible, please be patient. For now, I've come to remind you to post a submission in the map submissions forum: http://forums.manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/

This is only a reminder for next time, this time I'll go ahead and move your submission to the right section.

Best of luck!

Ratings
Hey there,

Your parkour course will be reviewed as soon as possible, please be patient. For now, I've come to remind you to post a submission in the map submissions forum: http://forums.manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/

This is only a reminder for next time, this time I'll go ahead and move your submission to the right section.

Best of luck!
Oh thank you so much, it actually took me a while to find out how to make a forum but next time I will put it in the Parkour Submissions.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme can be found a few times on the server, so make sure
- The build is really simple yet not too appealing. Especially the build at the end, it's not clear as to what it is and is just pretty messy. This could also be due to the theme, so I'd recommend using a theme with an easier build next time. Also, the floating blocks are mostly what makes it messy.
- The jumps, excluding the last neo, don't fit the hard difficulty. I'd say its either easy or medium, leaning more towards the medium difficulty. There's some variety in jumps, there are soul sand, ladder and neos. Keep variety like this going in future courses and you should be fine.
- The course is pretty short regarding the length. The length indicates it to be an easy course, medium because of the difficulty of the jumps. To make it hard difficulty, I'd still expand the length and add more jumps with the same grade of difficulty as the others.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.