Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry_Blue145

MVP
Berry_Blue145
Berry_Blue145
MVP
Ratings
Hiya! My name is Berry, and I'm a fellow map submitter like you! I am not a map judge, and I haven't even been on the server for that long, but here are my thoughts. I checked your plot, and I think you might run into a few issues. One, it's helpful for others reviewing your map to include screenshots in your post! That being said, I think map judges like variety which might be a problem with the number of similar jumps and fences you have. This is also floating parkour which is rarely accepted anymore. They like one central build with parkour centered around it a lot of the times. Regardless, good luck with this map!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Mine!

Just going to be giving my opinion here on your map; keep in mind that I am not a map judge.

In regards to the THEME, there is no distinct one and I would advise you to rethink the theme entirely. Try and create something which is distinct and unique, make it stand out!
You can find a full list of already accepted maps here: Maps list

In regards to the BUILD, it is mainly floating and does not have a "main build" of sorts. It's best to create a build and then incorporate your parkour within and surrounding that. Make sure to add a lot of detail as well to make it look pretty!

Your PARKOUR is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Again, try to create a build and incorporate your parkour within this, easy fix! The length fits that of a hard map, but I believe the difficulty is inconsistent throughout, so try to balance this out.
The jumps are also very repetitive, same with the blocks used for the jumps; therefore, I recommend the use of blocks such as piston heads, water, player heads and trapdoors.

I hope you can take my opinion into consideration <3
Cheers.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MineAyan,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
In regards to the theme, there is no distinct one and I would advise you to rethink the theme entirely. Try and create something which is distinct and unique, make it stand out! You can find a full list of already accepted maps here.
In regards to the build, it is mainly floating and does not have a "main build" of sorts. It's best to create a build and then incorporate your parkour within and surrounding that. Make sure to add a lot of detail as well to make it look pretty!
Your parkour is mainly floating, which is typically no longer accepted. Again, try to create a build and incorporate your parkour within this, easy fix! The length fits that of a hard map, but I believe the difficulty is inconsistent throughout, so try to balance this out. The jumps are also very repetitive, same with the blocks used for the jumps; therefore, I recommend the use of blocks such as piston heads, water, player heads and trapdoors.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.