Diamond teaming is too OP

Should dia teaming be illegal

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
2 6
Everybody hates diamond teamers with a passion, its one of the reasons why people don't join the server for long and leave. So i think you should make diamond teaming illegal! People who usually diamond team will have to follow these rules:
1. No full dia teaming!
2. Only one person that u are teaming with is allowed to use dia armor at a time.
3. You will have to use iron armor and weapons instead of dia armor when teaming with another diamond user.
4. Punishment will be chosen by staff if not following these rules
This will help make people stay and play on the server

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
It's part of the economy. If you want diamond teaming to be illegal than all teaming should be illegal in general. It takes a while to get p4 so you shouldn't be complaining.

mitchellcrafty

Donator
Ratings
p4 diamond people are ok if there's only one person so the victim has at least a small fighting chance but 2+ diamond p4 should be illegal.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I call for a reset where p4 is really hard to get and the kits are better so that a team of 3 members can do well against a p4 person?????

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Disagree.
There are ways to get around P4 players. Some of them truce if you ask nicely. You can hang around places OTHER than the city. Y'know where a P4 player wants to get all their kills? Where everybody is at. Try to get kills a little bit farther away from the city, especially if there are people online who like to step on the Emerald blocks at spawn. Those things teleport you into the city, or away from the city. Another way around it is to get basic diamond armor (Prot I, Prot II diamond armor) with a decent sword (Sharp II, Fire aspect, knockback, etc) some gapples, a decent bow, and a team equipped with slightly better or slightly worse stuff. If you have enough players you SHOULD be able to take their stuff and become OP players. Don't do this against teams of more than 3. That is how you lose all your diamond armor. But with 2 or 3 players, a decent team of your own is a good idea. Oh yeah, keep in mind Strength Potions deal damage through the armor. Fairly useful.
This killing idea will make you enemies. Might not want to swag around with that P4 after you kill the diamond team. This doesn't work every single time. And by "enough players" I mean 7 or 8 players with a good amount of stuff.

And last tip: DEAL WITH IT.

Ratings
2 6
Disagree.
There are ways to get around P4 players. Some of them truce if you ask nicely. You can hang around places OTHER than the city. Y'know where a P4 player wants to get all their kills? Where everybody is at. Try to get kills a little bit farther away from the city, especially if there are people online who like to step on the Emerald blocks at spawn. Those things teleport you into the city, or away from the city. Another way around it is to get basic diamond armor (Prot I, Prot II diamond armor) with a decent sword (Sharp II, Fire aspect, knockback, etc) some gapples, a decent bow, and a team equipped with slightly better or slightly worse stuff. If you have enough players you SHOULD be able to take their stuff and become OP players. Don't do this against teams of more than 3. That is how you lose all your diamond armor. But with 2 or 3 players, a decent team of your own is a good idea. Oh yeah, keep in mind Strength Potions deal damage through the armor. Fairly useful.
This killing idea will make you enemies. Might not want to swag around with that P4 after you kill the diamond team. This doesn't work every single time. And by "enough players" I mean 7 or 8 players with a good amount of stuff.

And last tip: DEAL WITH IT.
you wont be able to take down someone in p4 with only p2 armor

MC_Mega_Miner

Im tired of going against people with diamond armor, i always thought of an arena for average people, and one for pros/diamond people

Or make it illegal to go against normal armored people if your a diamond God, give noobs or new people chances with other non diamond people

Or enchanted armor people have permission going against diamond people, is more or less easier to kill

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Im tired of going against people with diamond armor, i always thought of an arena for average people, and one for pros/diamond people

Or make it illegal to go against normal armored people if your a diamond God, give noobs or new people chances with other non diamond people

Or enchanted armor people have permission going against diamond people, is more or less easier to kill
As I played today, You called yourself a noob. I can't really say anything about calling people a noob unless they hack or can't get a kit tbh.

MC_Mega_Miner

As I played today, You called yourself a noob. I can't really say anything about calling people a noob unless they hack or can't get a kit tbh.
I didnt say I was a noob, I am more like Ameture/Average

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
then the guy in p4 will just get his teammates and kill everyone
P4 isn't spread around teams of 5 pr 6 at a time, the strategy I made is based off of a small team of P4 just getting casual kills with a few gapples, no strength pots and not their best swords, bows, etc. But if they're wearing their P4 they may be carrying their best bows and swords, but most likely not Strength potions.

Ratings
2 6
P4 isn't spread around teams of 5 pr 6 at a time, the strategy I made is based off of a small team of P4 just getting casual kills with a few gapples, no strength pots and not their best swords, bows, etc. But if they're wearing their P4 they may be carrying their best bows and swords, but most likely not Strength potions.
it doesn't need to to be "spread around" when they all have p4, they're not sharing their armor. a team of p4 would rek a p2 team

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
In the most recent while of kitpvp there are practically 4 groups, Gappeled's p4 group, orcs, the noobs and the teamed with p4 ppl

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
it doesn't need to to be "spread around" when they all have p4, they're not sharing their armor. a team of p4 would rek a p2 team
If a few of you have strength pots, strength deals extra damage through the armor. If you get the hits fast enough, you can kill at least 2 diamond P4 people before they realize you have strength and try to eat a god apple. But don't attempt this on teams of 4 or more, unless you have about 10 people and at least 4 have strength pots. This tactic should only be done when the diamond teams are really annoying you, and there's nobody else who could interfere with the fight. It's also a great way to kill friendships.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
If a few of you have strength pots, strength deals extra damage through the armor. If you get the hits fast enough, you can kill at least 2 diamond P4 people before they realize you have strength and try to eat a god apple. But don't attempt this on teams of 4 or more, unless you have about 10 people and at least 4 have strength pots. This tactic should only be done when the diamond teams are really annoying you, and there's nobody else who could interfere with the fight. It's also a great way to kill friendships.
There aren't strength pots, and there are only gold apples not gapples, killing one in a team of 4 is near impossible

ItzTylerz

Donator
Ratings
38 2
There aren't strength pots, and there are only gold apples not gapples, killing one in a team of 4 is near impossible
Yes, there are strength 1 pots and also God Apples (Notch Apples) along with regular Golden Apples.