How though??

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Teaming in general shouldn't be allowed i think. Even if you are really good at pvp and can take down teams or not, you still have a disadvantage, All players should have the same kit, and donators have a little bit better armour/weapons.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Teaming in general shouldn't be allowed i think. Even if you are really good at pvp and can take down teams or not, you still have a disadvantage, All players should have the same kit, and donators have a little bit better armour/weapons.
Teaming is part of the game. Like most people think, some people team because they can't survive without one. Teaming lets players interact with each other and improve their PVP skills by watching others pvp. If teaming was banned, KitPvp would just be a wasteland of items from dead players, and then 2 good pvp'ers just walking around and killing everyone.

Ratings
4 1
Most of it is skill and luck when you are fighting someone with higher gear. Get your regular archer and fight gear, and go and fight them if there are four or more then run into their pack or strafe since there are so many people would be an accident. Even if they are in a guild it would make it harder for them to hit you, then since your gear is infinite and they only have 1 or two sets of the gear just wear them down slowly no matter how many gapples they have. I am a good pvper and I can take down a full diamond guy. Most diamond guys I see either have one good geared partner, or a bunch of regular people wanting to help him. The diamond guys I fight are usually easy to beat and are cocky so I can take them out in the range of 0 - 3 deaths, but some of them are smart and deadly and they can kill many people with the combination of skill and good gear. Remember this though anyone can be defeated, maybe not today or tomorrow but someone, someday will beat them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444175800][/DOUBLEPOST]If there are two diamond guys just get a team mate and split the two up.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
If you don't like people in P4, avoid them and they are very easy to avoid especially if it's mid-day and a bunch of noobs are on. If you are finding it hard to get kills on other players because of people in P4 taking your kills then get a group of friends on and FFA in the corner of the mesa as OP people aren't usually there. I had other suggestions but MarioMash has said the ones I can think of at the moment so shoutout to you Mario, great minds think alike ;D
~Cheech <3

Ratings
4 1
I disagree, mostly because my lack of sense. I would rather try getting my friends and beat them to make them pay for the trouble I went through. I least if you try you can stop the problem.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444178247][/DOUBLEPOST]
you wont be able to take down someone in p4 with only p2 armor
You can take down a p4 with regular gear if you got skill and luck.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
i think Diamond shouldnt be illegal because people who bought ranks get there special armour in there ./kit so i dont think diamond should be illegal and it really isnt that hard to go to the kitpvp store and purchase diamond armour because the game is about Pvping with others players and having fun it is also about saving money and purchasing stuff on the store. Teaming is not a rule and i think it should be allowed because they spend their time in the game making new friends and enjoiyng the game non like other players that complaint because people r teaming and are in teams. So i firmly diasgree that Diamond teaming should be allowed and illegal

blu

Ratings
7 1
No I see dia teams it's usually a diamond with a couple of regular heard people