Rejected Difficulty | Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
4 1
Username: Deeeeeep & rmc22
Map name: Difficulty

This map is a reconstruction (by me) of rmc22's submitted map EasyToMedium (probably going to get rejected), which is inspired by my submitted map Checkpoint.

Plot id: 43;18 or /plot v rmc22
Difficulty: Hard
Number of checkpoints: 5
Number of jumps: ~111 (because 1/3 is of easy diff and 1/3 is of medium diff)

The build is inspired by the ending plates of easy, medium and hard difficulty respectively.

Timed sections :)

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
sorry but i have to give this a -1 because its just a bunch of blocks floating around with the theme not representing well enough maybe add detail and i will change my rating to a 0 because the parkour is also repetitive and way too hard.

Ratings
4 1
sorry but i have to give this a -1 because its just a bunch of blocks floating around with the theme not representing well enough maybe add detail and i will change my rating to a 0 because the parkour is also repetitive and way too hard.
So far you have given me -10000000000000000000003 saying that all my parkour maps are repetitive and either too easy or too hard.

How not to be repetitive? Do I have to include a ton of Shinx jumps?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
they are

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Deeeeeep and rmc22,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme, likes on "EasyToMedium" that rmc22 made, is "original", but not interesting. Same thing for the build, it's pretty plain and not attractive because it's basically big square builds. About the parkour, there is some nice ideas, like the redstone time tracked part (Not sur if this works on the real parkour world), but it's still pretty repetitive, too long for a hard, and some jumps are impossible like this one for example : https://prntscr.com/kce21h
However, like I said before, the redstone time tracked idea is interesting.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.