Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, can't really tell you if this is unique or not but I haven't seen a build like this on Parkour before, maybe I'm just oblivious. First of all, I love what you did with the dominos and the design/formatting of them really is a sight to behold. Your jumps are quite unique and some are definitely quite interesting, anyhow I wish you the best of luck, it seems like a medium difficulty build from my perspective maybe a little hard at parts but its great otherwise :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Oirchzalet,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any maps based off of "Dominos," so good job on that!
The build is somewhat accurate to how dominos appear; however, it does look a bit plain and flat (I do understand that that's how dominos are in real life.) I maybe recommend adding more colors to them, or at least something new to add a unique spin on them. I also recommend giving them more shape, because at the moment they look very much like pixel art, which is typically not accepted anymore!
The parkour is varied throughout, and the jumps are incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! However, I feel that while the length is alright for a medium map (maybe a tiny bit lengthy,) some of the jumps are too hard for a medium map (Particularly in the beginning there are a few rough jumps.)

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.