Donator Ranks?

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I am a Vast donator and love the perks you recieve for it on multiple servers on MineVast but I was just wondering will the donator ranks transfer to Skywars too? I think it would be a good idea to allow the donators to be able to choose a kit that is eligible for their donation rank.
For example... Premium donor gets /kit pyro or something and nothing else and a Sponsor donor could access every kit. I know people would say "well that would be too OP" but just make sure to equal out the variety in the kits.

Brackish

Ratings
I am a Vast donator and love the perks you recieve for it on multiple servers on MineVast but I was just wondering will the donator ranks transfer to Skywars too? I think it would be a good idea to allow the donators to be able to choose a kit that is eligible for their donation rank.
For example... Premium donor gets /kit pyro or something and nothing else and a Sponsor donor could access every kit. I know people would say "well that would be too OP" but just make sure to equal out the variety in the kits.
Donor ranks will not transfer. but if you want a donor rank on there, you can always buy the Gold Rank at http://store.minevast.com/

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Really, skywars is not fun if people with credit cards and money can get very good kits like that.
Besides, giving kits to Donors is against the new EULA rules which were in effect on August 1.

Ratings
9 2
Eula rules..? Sounds official! Don't know what your referring to, but I've played a bit of skywars... Guess what is fair for skywars' resident donators? Kit extra snowballs! Kit iron pickaxe! Kit ender pearls and a log! Just an slight boost over non donors, something noticeable, yet not overpowered. I don't even have a rank to my name, yet I wouldn't mind seeing such a system, assuming that everyone had access to a buyable upgrade to existing kits.

Such as

/shop
Upgrades
+1 snowballs from /kit snowballed - 0/3 purchased - coats 150 gems OR 2.99 USD.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Ya about that EULA, Most server are not following the server and are saying that, "Oh, we are working on figuring out ways to make it good for the donors." Minevast will eventually follow the EULA after a while.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Ya about that EULA, Most server are not following the server and are saying that, "Oh, we are working on figuring out ways to make it good for the donors." Minevast will eventually follow the EULA after a while.
I haven't seen or heard anything about the new EULA in effect, except a couple of Tweets by X_angelz_X complaining @Mojang and Dinnerbone about how Minevast doesn't follow the EULA...

If they do start to take action we will certainly follow it.
But don't worry too much, the donation system will be very much the same.

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
I haven't seen or heard anything about the new EULA in effect, except a couple of Tweets by X_angelz_X complaining @Mojang and Dinnerbone about how Minevast doesn't follow the EULA...

If they do start to take action we will certainly follow it.
But don't worry too much, the donation system will be very much the same.
Here jns20. This are some questions they will be talking about. There is no readable verison of EULA yet so thats why the EULA isn't in effect yet. When it goes live, thats when we have to follow there guide. http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/59832-new-eula-now-in-effect

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
Ok np Daconx. So once the EULA is in effect, will you guys have to reset the servers to remove any donator items in game?