jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Okay everyone! I have decided to instead of making them like how I was before, I am now going to pour tons of effort into backgrounds and such! I will redo the ones I made at the beginning and make them better! I’m also going to be putting multiple staff in the same scenes on some because I need to buy a new sketchbook soon!

So, the next one I did is for @pestolicious
I have always liked drawings with people on swings so I did pesto on a swing. This took me 2 days.
I started last night and then colored it this evening. My hand kinda hurts but it was worth it! Scenes and backgrounds aren’t my strength cause I don’t normally draw them, but this was great practice! I also suck at trees but again, more practice!
3A6573BB-D4F0-4324-B535-F4B64E21ED80.jpeg
I hope you like it Pesto!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Okay everyone! I have decided to instead of making them like how I was before, I am now going to pour tons of effort into backgrounds and such! I will redo the ones I made at the beginning and make them better! I’m also going to be putting multiple staff in the same scenes on some because I need to buy a new sketchbook soon!

So, the next one I did is for @pestolicious
I have always liked drawings with people on swings so I did pesto on a swing. This took me 2 days.
I started last night and then colored it this evening. My hand kinda hurts but it was worth it! Scenes and backgrounds aren’t my strength cause I don’t normally draw them, but this was great practice! I also suck at trees but again, more practice! View attachment 39106 I hope you like it Pesto!
OMG this looks so cute!!! Keep up the great work Laney <3

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
This whole post is so wholesome ;u; keep up the great work laney I love what you're doin <3