Rejected Dynamic Fears - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Hey Delphia,
The outside of the course isn't too attractive and looks very messy, definitely something to be improved.
The Jumps are fine but try to limit the number of signs? Reading signs is almost pointless in parkour courses.
But Best of luck :)

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
Hey Delphia,
The outside of the course isn't too attractive and looks very messy, definitely something to be improved.
The Jumps are fine but try to limit the number of signs? Reading signs is almost pointless in parkour courses.
But Best of luck :)
The signs are because its a story based map, theres only a big clump at the start. Sorry :p.
I respect your opinion, but I think it looks attractive.
The "messiness" is the design.
Thank you for the response.

Last edited:

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Delphia,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. I fully agree with Couch. The course is messy, the inside got no attraction and there are too many signs. Yes I know it is a story based one, but most people concentrate more on the course and get confused/interrupted by it.
Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
Hey Delphia,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. I fully agree with Couch. The course is messy, the inside got no attraction and there are too many signs. Yes I know it is a story based one, but most people concentrate more on the course and get confused/interrupted by it.
Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron
I can see where your coming from.
Ill not take the risk with the messy design and make my next course neater.
Thank you for the feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.