Rejected Easy Whale Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello! My username is HRHPurple and I created a whale parkour called "Whale". The difficulty would be Easy, as it only has 23 jumps. There is 1 checkpoint on the wall once you get inside the whale. Out front, there are a few ice jumps. I put ladders on a few to make it easier for beginners. These can be removed at request. Once inside, there is a head-hitter, but that's the only extremely hard jump. I added a tip too on the block before it. The checkpoint may be clickable before the head-hitter though, I haven't tested it. I can also move it closer if needed. From there, they will jump across another block and onto anvils. Then the player has to climb up vines, do a few wall jumps, and then can get on top of the whale. On top, there are two water jumps. I made them as easy as possible. I also feel that they should remain in the course because it goes with the whale sprouting water theme. If they fall, they land back on top of the whale and only have to redo a few jumps. There is a tip provided to help with the water jumps too. After that, they complete the course! My plot number is 21;66 or do /plot tp HRHPurple 2. Thank you! Photos are attached below. If I can help or change anything, let me know :)
View attachment 14766 2019-06-27_20.18.42.png 2019-06-27_20.19.15.png 2019-06-27_20.19.20.png

Attachments

Ratings
Some of the photos got deleted, so here's two more. Also, if there already is a whale theme I'm sorry! I forgot to check but thought I might as well submit it. 2019-06-27_20.18.01.png 2019-06-27_20.25.34.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. The theme is unoriginal in a few aspects: water-related map, animal-related map, and there is a whale in the champion map "Aquatic Adventure." The build is good, but it could be better. Try using blocks other than wool, especially on the inside, where it looks a bit plain. The parkour has some variety, which is good, and it fits fhe easy difficulty quite nicely.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Ratings
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. The theme is unoriginal in a few aspects: water-related map, animal-related map, and there is a whale in the champion map "Aquatic Adventure." The build is good, but it could be better. Try using blocks other than wool, especially on the inside, where it looks a bit plain. The parkour has some variety, which is good, and it fits fhe easy difficulty quite nicely.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. I did notice it was quite plain but I didn't have much blue blocks for the outside. I had built this is 1.14 single-player with concrete but I had to replace it with wool on here because of 1.8. Once again, thank you!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey HRHPurple, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected. The theme is not original since there are a lot of "animal" maps, some "fish" maps, and of course water/ocean maps. The build is also not great since it's very boxy and built completely out of wool. Try to make a more detailed build next time, even if it is very cute! The parkour is decent, it fits the Easy difficult and decently varied.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.