Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Recently I decided I want to get back into making more videos for my Youtube channel, but I don't have proper editing software. I was hoping some of you would be able to direct me to some good software? Preferably free, since I don't want to have to spend a lot of money. (I already looked at blender and adobe premiere pro)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I use windows pre installed video editor. Its nothing fancy but lets you cut, copy, paste, tune, and some effects. I dont really understand it well, because I dont use it much, but it's pretty simple.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I use windows pre installed video editor. Its nothing fancy but lets you cut, copy, paste, tune, and some effects. I dont really understand it well, because I dont use it much, but it's pretty simple.
Funny, it won't let me add files that are .mvk

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HI!

I suggest using a different video format than .mvk, personally it has given me issues in the past. Flimora9 has a free version and it is really snazzy, it is also really easy to use and understand. Did not take a long time to learn the software.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
HI!

I suggest using a different video format than .mvk, personally it has given me issues in the past. Flimora9 has a free version and it is really snazzy, it is also really easy to use and understand. Did not take a long time to learn the software.
Interesting, I use OBS to screen record and I know that's what a lot of people use... might want to do some more research :p

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I think I figured out what's going on- I was using adobe premiere pro but it wasn't letting me upload files because of the file type, I think this is where I'm running into a lot of problems... so I guess the real question would be the best way to convert file types- or what video editing software works best with OBS file types.