Rejected ElephantPK -by Elephant3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Elephant3

ElephantPK

(it couldn't pull it up, but it's not the sea lantern map. It's the one to the left with all the elephants in it.)

/plot v Elephant3 2 then go to the left like in the above instructions

medium but can finish as easy (you'll see)

about 42 in all

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
thats rlly good omg

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Hi Elephant3,
The Theme: The theme recently just got used and it was with an impressive build so I'll be giving you a -1 (https://forums.manacube.com/threads/elephant-pk.28408/)
The Build: The elephants look cute and well built ven though you just copy pasted the small 1 three times. I only have one problem and that are the grass Islands they are on, you could do way more with them and not just have them a square floating around. +0.5
The Parkour: Parkour is varied and fun, I'm just not sure if the moving minecart will work in the parkour world as redstone usually doesn't work. +1
All in all that makes a +0.5 from me

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Elephant3,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is, like kroro said before, not really original because one elephant map got added recently, and animal maps are not original in general. The build could be better, the elephants are cute, but I will prefer one main build and not multiple scattered build like you did, because it's pretty messy. The parkour is good, it's varied and fun, I'm just a bit scared about the moving minecart, but it's not a big problem. (Oh and you can skip the last slime)

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.