caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey TimeLUVSPigical, here is my critique of your map! (please note that I am only a Mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision)

This map is great! The build is accurate to Elmo and has shading. The theme is original as there are no Elmo maps currently. The parkour fits the difficulty and is well-varied. That's all I can really say.

Good job and good luck! +1

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Time,

This is not your official map review, I am merely giving you some feedback. The theme is most definitely original, as there are no "Elmo" maps currently in the server! Well done! Although one can argue the build could use some more detail, I don't believe it's necessary. Elmo's a simple puppet and you executed it very well. The build is attractive, focused, and simple. The PK length and difficulty definitely do fit the easy difficulty, good job! I found it to be varied and entertaining to do (and had no skips at all). Overall, a good submission. Good luck, and I hope to see more submissions from you!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality ~ From my server experience I don't think I've seen another Elmo map so I'm pretty sure this is an original map submission, great to see. As Patty mentioned above a little more detail could be used to make Elmo stand out more but nonetheless I do agree that you did quite a good job and the map submission does clearly resemble Elmo.

Difficulty ~ As of the difficulty section the amount of parkour jumps definitely does fit the EASY section same as the difficulty with the jumps, you've got some great variety with the parkour jumps which is always making a build more attractive and interesting to play, great job with that, as far as I know, there aren't any skips on it and I wish you the best of luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TimeLUVSPigical,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't currently have an elmo map, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the original character design, so good job on that! There isn't a lot of block variety, but considering the theme, this is okay. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is decently varied throughout, so good job on that! It was also quite fun to play! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.