Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I really like this map! The parkour was fun and the build looks decent, although I'm not sure if the theme is original, but I dont feel like checking

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a +0

I've got really mixed feelings about this map. I love this style of map, but it feels like it belongs on another server meant for parkour racing, not for singleplayer casual parkour. The theme is obvious, but there isn't much detail to the builds. The map fits the easy difficulty, but it's too long compared to all of the other easy maps we already have. Also there's way too many barriers that aren't marked. Overall, though, the map was really fun to play, unfortunately this just doesn't feel like something that would be added.

My only suggestions are to add more detail to the build and to mark your barriers using item frames with barriers in them. Otherwise, good luck getting your map accepted. I look forward to seeing what you make in the future.

Giving this a +0

I've got really mixed feelings about this map. I love this style of map, but it feels like it belongs on another server meant for parkour racing, not for singleplayer casual parkour. The theme is obvious, but there isn't much detail to the builds. The map fits the easy difficulty, but it's too long compared to all of the other easy maps we already have. Also there's way too many barriers that aren't marked. Overall, though, the map was really fun to play, unfortunately this just doesn't feel like something that would be added.

My only suggestions are to add more detail to the build and to mark your barriers using item frames with barriers in them. Otherwise, good luck getting your map accepted. I look forward to seeing what you make in the future.
Thanks, i fixed most of the things you said. (im just not a good builder)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pavle8,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to The End (EnderSkip, EndTower, EndPortal.)
The build is a bit
messy; I recommend having the structures in this map more organized. I do think the use of clay and sea lanterns was unique, so good job on that! The build also feels a bit blocky; try having different 3D shapes in your map.
The parkour is a bit repetitive; I recommend using different jump styles throughout the entire map. You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The jumps were too easy for a medium map, and also too long. I'd make a few jumps harder and reduce the length of the map!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.