Endergirls Introduction!

Ratings
Hey there!

I am Endergirl197 but my real name is Sadie Matthews.. I am 12 years old and i love minecraft and gaming! I am not a average child as i am home educated due to physical bullying at school... I hate bullies!! I recently started horse riding about 3 weeks ago and a drama class! I have 2 dogs and i love them sooo much! And i am so excited because next week i am going to Paris! I have always wanted to go there! I struggle with making friends and meeting people so figured this would be a good way to meet possibly some friends! I really like to write stories as well as scripts for plays or videos! I have a youtube channel and i love making videos when i can!! This was my introduction! =D

- Sadie!

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Endergirl!

Welcome to the Manacube Forums! We are super friendly here so don't you worry about being bullied here. You seem to me very open and I would love to play Minecraft with you on the server. If you want to talk with anyone please don't hesitate to message me or anyone else here.

I look forward to seeing around the server and forums again a big warm welcome from me!

If you have any issues take it up with our lovely staff members and they will be sure to assist you with anything you have. :D

Ratings
Hello Endergirl!

Welcome to the Manacube Forums! We are super friendly here so don't you worry about being bullied here. You seem to me very open and I would love to play Minecraft with you on the server. If you want to talk with anyone please don't hesitate to message me or anyone else here.

I look forward to seeing around the server and forums again a big warm welcome from me!

If you have any issues take it up with our lovely staff members and they will be sure to assist you with anything you have. :D
Thank you very much for your warm welcome! =D

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Welcome to Manacube!! I look forward to seeing you here in the forums and in game!! :D If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of staff, we are all very friendly, and more than happy to assist you. :D

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Hello Endergirl,

You would never need to worry about not making friends on the manacube server/forums. I rarely see anyone being rude to one another and even when I do staff or players make sure it is stopped. It isn't hard to make friends, just say hi in chat and someone will welcome or greet you back.

My ign is Sitty as of right now but will changed it back to xxiKing when I am able to. I am seen in most of the servers available as of right now. Hope to see you around. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask a staff member or player. We are always more than happy to help.

Hope you enjoy the amazing community! :):D

-Sitty/King

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello Sadie and welcome to the community! I've always wanted to go to Paris, so jealous! That's super cool that you write stories and have a youtube channel, I'll have to watch a few of your videos one day! If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the server! :D

Ratings
Welcome to Manacube!! I look forward to seeing you here in the forums and in game!! :D If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of staff, we are all very friendly, and more than happy to assist you. :D
Thank you so much! <3 You are so friendly and kind!
[DOUBLEPOST=1489767560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Endergirl,

You would never need to worry about not making friends on the manacube server/forums. I rarely see anyone being rude to one another and even when I do staff or players make sure it is stopped. It isn't hard to make friends, just say hi in chat and someone will welcome or greet you back.

My ign is Sitty as of right now but will changed it back to xxiKing when I am able to. I am seen in most of the servers available as of right now. Hope to see you around. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask a staff member or player. We are always more than happy to help.

Hope you enjoy the amazing community! :):D

-Sitty/King
Thank you! For the warm welcome!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1489767597][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Sadie and welcome to the community! I've always wanted to go to Paris, so jealous! That's super cool that you write stories and have a youtube channel, I'll have to watch a few of your videos one day! If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the server! :D
Thank you so much!

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Sadie!
Lovely introduction, and do you mind telling me what breeds are your dogs? My family is planning on adopting a dog soon, heh. I've never been to Paris before, but everything there looks so 'majestic,' xD. I'm always on parkour, I hope to see you around! ^_^

Ratings
Hello, Sadie!
Lovely introduction, and do you mind telling me what breeds are your dogs? My family is planning on adopting a dog soon, heh. I've never been to Paris before, but everything there looks so 'majestic,' xD. I'm always on parkour, I hope to see you around! ^_^
Thx for your welcome! One of my dogs is a Springer Spaniel cross with a Labrador and the other is a Alapaha blue blood bulldohg.. Both are extremely friendly and cheeky!