EP's introduction?

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Well my name is EPGaming. Youri irl tho.
I guess I'm a bit late with this since I already have 110 hours on the server, but better late the never.

So like I said. My name is EP, nicked reports most of the time. I like to be on the parkour server most of the time if you haven't seen me yet. My age is 16 years old born in Januari. I am born in the Netherlands and still live here. I speak 3 (4) languages: Dutch of course, English, German and a little bit of french. This is me going to introduce myself, you don't have to read it since most of you already know me.

My hobbies and dreams? Well sure! I've got many hobbies right now, and a sport mixed in with it. First of all I love to play the piano. I've only been playing for around a year now but I can say I have improved, I hope. Secondly I like to play some chess now and then. I'm not that good at around 1200 but I'm getting better slow and steady. Learned it from my grandpa and still play with him till this day. Thirdly I love programming but I'm so bad at it. In the future I want to do something in the ICT with cyber security. Lastly I swim competitive. I love to win but that can't happen all the time ofcourse. I try my best to succeed in what I do.

Now, lets talk about some home shiz. I've got 7 pets. 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird and 3 goldfish. They're a bit hectic at times and always want to sleep in your bed, the dogs and cats ofcourse.

Lets go to school and work. I am currently 16 years old if you haven't already read that and I don't really do much, lazy? I have no idea what grade or class I'm in for other countries but for me it's called Havo. It's a little in between all. I don't really do much for school as to why I have alot of free time. As work, I work at a McDonalds. Don't get me wrong, in my area it's one of the better paying ones.

Lets see. What I too love is music, everyone does. My favorite is concentrated to instrumental pop. Although most of the time I just listen to Jpop and Jazz andor Classical. I try to replay the songs on the piano as much as possible but mostly it doesn't really end well -.-'

Welp, guess that was my introduction. Hoped you liked reading thru it. If you want add me on discord Yukera#9464. Good luck in other stuff I guess!