----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
EverPresent

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
England

What is your Discord username?
EverPresent#3203

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
0 - I normally play on a different creative server as they offer great plugins! I would like to start to play creative as I have a lot of free time on my hands!

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I like as a team! I feel like by working as a team you can achieve great things together whilst having fun and enjoying it.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I am good at mostly structures, I can also do some terrain but not too amazing lengths. I have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to terrain but apart from that I am humble and I like to hand-make trees and such like,

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
I know how to use it but I am not that fond of it, I normally use gobrush which, in my opinion, creates a better terrain.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes, I have been part of 2 build teams before and have managed one until lack of commissions led me to transfer ownership to an investor.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
(only a few simple pics ) I hope you like!

Thank You for reading my application and I hope we can work together one day in the future

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hey @EverPresent, im sorry to say this but i have to give you a -1.

Reasons:
Need hours on creative
Not familiar with the server
Not familiar with the forums
Haven't seen you in game at all

Ratings
I have been playing on the server a lot recently, I have looked at forums and have a pretty good understanding of the way things happen. I have been talking to Ohna who have introduced me and have shown me a lot!

I am also starting to build in creative.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Application Denied,

The build team have discussed your application and decided to deny you. This is mainly based off of your current activity and amount of hours played on the server. You may apply again whenever you want to.